Create Account

S50 WFT #1 - Out on a Limb

Inf1d3l - Minnesota will make the Western Conference Finals

Minnesota won't make the Western Conference Finals. They probably won't even make the playoffs. They suck right now and their best defenseman last season, GOD McZehrl, is now one of their worst forwards. He's played nine games and yet he only has three goals. They don't even have a good defenseman anymore. They're stuck with Geoff Moore who's only had 4 hits and who hasn't bothered to score a single goal. Probably the worst thing about the team is that they let that weird cultist, Jon Forty-One on the team. The guy is weird and will no doubt mess up the locker room atmosphere with his bizarre cult stuff resulting in the team collapsing and not making the Western Conference Finals.

@Blastmeaway

Winnipeg will collapse mid season. We are playing out of our minds and will go on a 4 game skid. Then continue winning, all the way into the playoffs!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Cameron Carter 2 will become the first player since S37 to lay more then 250 hits in a season

I honestly have to say this one just won't happen. While CC2 is certainly a dominant player, he's slowly easing off the gas and I think this season will be one where he really lets go quite a bit and let's time catch up to him. 200? Maybe. 250? No chance.

[Image: ws92zPV.png]
FIRST SHIFT, FIRST GAME, FIRST SHOT, FIRST GOAL
[img=0x0]https://i.ibb.co/4fx7RqP/first-goal.png[/img]

Quote:Fordyford - LAP will once again edge out SFP to make the last wildcard spot in the west

No way in heck that the Panthers can pull this off. The Pride's performance in S49 was an anomaly, because this roster is stacked, and ready to dominate S50.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Code:
hotdog - Guy Zheng and Perry Morgan will win the Stevens and Biscuit awards, respectively, in a NEW sweep
New England has been a flaming disaster this year, unable to win a game let alone an award. With so many more experienced blue liners who have a much better stat line and a track record of high performance, the idea that either of the two mentioned would even be nominated is wild. Right now, The Dude, Brady McIntyre, and Cassius Darrow are the top three defensemen scoring wise, already in double digits. Morgan and Zheng aren’t even in the top 10 or remotely close. Zheng has 3 points and Morgan has 4. Neither is qualified for the best defensive defenseman award either as they’re both a minus 4. Even if New England has a complete turn around and takes off, Morgan and Zheng aren’t even their top blue liners, they’re on the second pairing; that goes for even strength, penalty kill, and power play time. If anyone from New England we’re to be nominated or have that level of output, it would probably be their top defenders Ensio Kalju and Tigole Bitties, who have the team’s highest blueliner point total and minutes. Without top minutes, they can’t have the contributions necessary to get into consideration territory. Both are nice up-and-coming 1000+ TPE defenders, a solid second pair by anyone’s standard, but they’re not Stevens or Biscuit material at this stage in their career as far as I’m concerned. The prediction is way off, extremely wrong, and couldn’t be realistic at all even with the most wild and lucky of STHS bounces.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2019, 06:21 PM by TheWoZy.)

Blastmeaway - Winnipeg will collapse mid-season and miss the playoffs

They have the best team in the league right now. There's no chance for them to miss the playoffs this year. They are probably going to finish first in the west.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Fordyford - LAP will once again edge out SFP to make the last wildcard spot in the west

Yeah I don't think so. The Pride actually have people coming back and updating their players now, they've got some good ol rookies that are up and coming. Also Panthers < Pride

[Image: nubbedindaribs.gif]

Code:

This is the one that makes me laugh the most. Minnesota is currently last in the Western Conference. Not to mention the West has some very strong upper teams. Winnipeg is in a win-now mode, Edmonton is the defending Cup champs, Calgary (off to a slow start) is the defending regular season champs, and New Orleans is a tough team to beat. Right there are four teams I would easily put in the Conference Finals before Minnesota.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Code:
Ace - Mike Izzy will announce his retirement

This one made me laugh. Obviously, Mike Izzy will always be with Calgary and he will never retire. To even imagine the Calgary Dragons or even the whole league without Izzy would be straight up impossible.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Minnesota making the Conference finals is almost laughable to me. Los Angeles is the place to be right now, have you not seen there draft this past season. I call it disrespect, Panthers will prove you all wrong when we make the playoffs again this season.

[Image: szY1Nbi.png]
[Image: vwglei8.png]
Left Winger - Gylfi Eriksson
Update Page  ====  Player Page

Quote:Ace - Mike Izzy will announce his retirement

Come on @Ace I know you know that league inside and out but as if Izzy is ever going to retire. Izzy dogs will forever be sold in any and all thunderdomes as he continues his illustrious career forever

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Izzy will NOT be announcing retirement this season. Izzy has been a power user, and Izzy has been an all time great. However, Izzy has been demonstrating a desire to be less active on the site. He's stepped down from all of his major positions, and is looking to take it easier on site. I believe that the ultimate goal of those decisions will be to recreate and devote on site time to developing that player. However, Izzy is still going strong, and Izzy doesn't need to put in a whole lot of work to keep him going. I believe Izzy will enjoy more time to himself and not having much to do on site before going all in with a new player and all of the development needs that accompany that decision.

Blastmeaway - Manhattan will win the President's Trophy

While I value blast as a teammate and a good friend on the site. I disagree with him here. While the Rage are good, have you seen how good the Specters are? That is all.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2019, 08:36 PM by tedlamotors.)

Sorry Katth, but I think I'm gonna have to disagree on Toronto not coming in last this season. The only other teams that finished with around 1-2 points more or less than them are the Pride, Renegades, and Steelhawks. All four teams were bad in 5v5 last season, but given the roster strength of San Fran, Hamilton probably won't be as undisciplined, and my doubts on Toronto continuing to do well special teams wise, I think they make a strong case for finishing last. It might be close between Texas and Toronto, but I think Texas edges them out just a wee bit. (shoutout Mika Kandinsky though he's probably winning ROTY)

[Image: noahshl.gif]

Switzerland Outlaws Chiefs  Player Page  Updates  Chiefs Outlaws Switzerland

Fordyford - LAP will once again edge out SFP to make the last wildcard spot in the west

SFP is going to have a bounce back year this year, and have the best bench warmer in the league, me. Also Lions are better than Panthers anyways therefore LAP won't be taking that wildcard spot over SFP.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]