Create Account

Franciszek Update

"Seven Brethren" or the "Siete jugadores de hockey del infierno que no quieres enfrentar" best put in the Champions League held in Barcelona and Madrid of Spain. The Polish Septuplets also known as the Franciszek Brotherhood or even just the Polish Family of Prodigies. It most certainly took a toll most teams in the Champions League and PEL. The 6 of the 7 Combined for 489 Goals this year in all leagues played. With a record-breaking Goalie setting high standards of .950 Sv% and a 0.98 GAA. The team is looking good and although it might seem rather feasible to make an SHL run, it is also a high standard for more highly skilled players in the SMJHL. They have all become quite an amusing team to watch wherever they go. Ryszard Franciszek has been quite the big man as he has signed up to join the SMJHL. The 6"6 240 lbs beast of a Defenseman is ready to set high records for scoring while playing good defense on the record as well. Borys Franciszek also 6"6 228 lbs is also willing to throw in a few hits along the way. Borys is a big griddy player who likes to play along the boards just as Ryszard. Konrad does the majority of the scoring racking in good 20% of the Goals that have been scored over the past year. Filip Franciszek has been great racking in 15% of Goals but prides himself on being a Jakub Voracek more of the guy makes the pass first plays. Alesky, Jebany, and Daichi are still mostly unknown so far as they have not shown up to any of the Prospect Showcases or Training Camps that have been set in Poland, but it is assured by the other brothers that they will declare here very soon.

We got to speak to their former Juniors Coach in Poland. "Ryszard entered the slap shot contest in the local city for the 'Annual Spirit Week Games' on the ice and won with a clock out of 97 MPH, he told me aside after he won 'I'm going to work on that I would like to clock mid 100s.' I had no doubt about his work ethic. It turned out he did he got it up to 104 MPH which wasn't too bad whatsoever. I'm proud of them all glad I got to teach them from 6 years old on. I will be rooting for them wherever I go."

AHL players such as Mitch Reinke and Ty Smith helped him out with his positioning play this offseason in Chicago during the Hockey4Life U23 Training Event. "It was quite an ideal situation for me because a lot of the SMJHL Scouts are at this event and all I want to do is play and practice. I practice like it's a game and if everyone would work like that I think it would be such a more competitive game." Ryszard has looked into moving positions from his normal everyday position of Center to Defenseman for a long time. He recently made the move in the Polish Showcase game where Polish Expert Jacque-Ryszenfarn Wojnarivowski was intrigued by his move and his progress in positioning. "All you have to do is learn the basics, and mechanics of the game and positioning, once you understand that and the game itself. It becomes quite clear you could play any skater spot you want."

Embedding a self instilled role of being a leader of my brothers is what I will do.

Ryszard is known for his pre-game chants, and speeches during the pre-game warmups.

"When I go to WAR, You know damn well we want to win!!!

Who got my back? I Got Your Back

Who got my back? I got your back"

and

"Dear Lord, the battles we go through life,

We ask for a chance that's fair,

A chance to equal our stride,

A chance to do or dare,

If we should win, let it be by the code,

Faith and Honor held high,

If we should lose, we'll stand by the road,

And cheer as the winners go by.

Day by Day, we get better and better!

The team that can't be beat, WON'T BE BEAT!"

Borys said "I remember when we were down 5-1 after the 2nd Period, and it looked like Ryszard wasn't gonna say anything so I got up started saying we need to keep in it giving some fundamental feedback, then he started singing 'we ready, we ready, WE READY for y'all' I remember after we won that game 8-5 it was probably one of the best feelings. We scored 3 in the first 4 minutes so all went well from there, and it looked like we got our flow back. Those are just the type of things Ryszard has done"

Ryszard said "I mean I can't take all of the credit yes I do those things to start them and I love pumping us up, but it is the encouragement of every team standing together. We win as a team, and we lose as a team and as apart of the team it is my job to keep us up as a team, but the critical part is getting all of the teammates to support me in my chanting. It brings us together as a team, gives us chemistry, and overall gets us playing our game that we know. I would go ahead and say Borys is more of the guy to keep us up. His checks are what pump everyone up when he gets physical everyone gets physical. If he starts a fight, he is going to finish it but the big part is when he does finish it we hardly need time to get out there and get physical ourselves. He sets the example. I wouldn't call myself the captain, I would more go ahead to say that Borys is the captain as he leads by example."

Updated!

[Image: 3.png]

10-23-2019, 05:48 PMJSS Wrote: Updated!

Make sure he didn't cheat regression

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-23-2019, 08:42 PMSlashACM Wrote:
10-23-2019, 05:48 PMJSS Wrote: Updated!

Make sure he didn't cheat regression

i've said it once and ill say it this other time, its

hi @ItssYoBoiDaLegend

Your update does not contain your Season 50 Capped TPE Tracker. Per the Marius rule cited below as well as at (Marius Rule) your update will skipped for this week. Please do not go back and edit your old update, simply copy it into next weeks update with any additional changes and the Season Capped TPE Tracker. The tracker must be included even if no capped TPE is earned.

Quote:
Lastly… from this moment forward ALL UPDATE THREADS in SHL and SMJHL must also contain your updated seasonal TPE cap (ex. S43 3/40). If it is not listed when your updater processes updates, you WILL be skipped for the week of updates

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

10-23-2019, 09:36 PMBDonini Wrote: hi @ItssYoBoiDaLegend

Your update does not contain your Season 50 Capped TPE Tracker. Per the Marius rule cited below as well as at (Marius Rule) your update will skipped for this week. Please do not go back and edit your old update, simply copy it into next weeks update with any additional changes and the Season Capped TPE Tracker. The tracker must be included even if no capped TPE is earned.

Quote:
Lastly… from this moment forward ALL UPDATE THREADS in SHL and SMJHL must also contain your updated seasonal TPE cap (ex. S43 3/40). If it is not listed when your updater processes updates, you WILL be skipped for the week of updates

This is an article lmao not a fucking Update page LMAO I made that already go look in the data base.

10-23-2019, 09:43 PMItssYoBoiDaLegend Wrote:
10-23-2019, 09:36 PMBDonini Wrote: hi @ItssYoBoiDaLegend

Quote:

This is an article lmao not a fucking Update page LMAO I made that already go look in the data base.

I know aha I'm just messing because of the name

Rookies don't even have to track capped TPE lol

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]