Create Account

Taylor Joins SHL

<div align="center">Everett Taylor has decided that he is taking his talents to the Simulation Hockey League. Once a prized possession of the Medicine Hat Tigers, Taylor is continuing his career in the highly regarded SHL. The young offensive defenseman comes from a family of great athletes, look no further then his grandfather Bobby Taylor who played for the Flyers and Penguins of the NHL back in the 1970's. Everett also has his father Tim Taylor to thank as Tim was an idol of Everett's growing up while his father played for the Tampa Bay Lightning. Everett models his game after Dan Boyle of the San Jose Sharks and says he isn't one to shy away from taking the body.

[Image: blogspot-com.jpg]

"My time in the Western Hockey League was great, I learned a lot from my coaches and was even given instruction off the ice on how to deal with situations. The leaps and bounds I hope I made will make me a better play on the ice and away from the rink. Also, the fact I can just call up my dad and ask for his opinion means the world to me and hopefully makes me a better player. I think I'm ready for this next adventure and ready to make a difference.", said Taylor.

Everett is unsure how to the league works and where transactions get processed by his name is now on the market and he wishes to join a team in no time. The SHL has been said to be a step up from the CHL lifestyle and play. Everett just hopes he can compete in such a widely known talented league with some up and comers.</div>

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

How do I get points for this?

LA Panthers Goaltender

They are awarded weekly and put into the bank, which you should find at the bottom of the site.

Min 250 words to get 25k

This is confusing and doesn't appear to be much help. May not stick around. Kind of frustrating

LA Panthers Goaltender

the next update will be on the 5th most likely, if you have any questions feel free to PM me, I am the junior media director Smile

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS