Create Account

Happy Holidays, SHL

It’s Christmas Eve. I’ve just come home from a dinner with my extended family. It was an Italian restaurant. I had lobster ravioli with a cream sauce. For dessert, a flourless chocolate cake and a double espresso. A couple of bottles of wine, mostly consumed my father and I. A really nice night all around.

Anyway, none of that really matters much. I’m at home now and more than a little buzzed. Maybe it’s just me being maudlin as an effect of booze, holiday spirit and the warmth of familial love, but I feel very warmly towards all of you right now. You’re an excellent bunch of people and I’m proud to know you all in whatever small manner afforded to me.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah and Happy holidays SHL

I’d like to take this opportunity to shoutout two important people in this league:

@Steelhead77 , you are a most excellent GM and a better friend. May the fish always bite and the meatballs be tender

@WannabeFinn , we haven’t always got along, but I know you love your team and love the league in your own way. I’m not going to lie and say I like you, but I do respect you and that is something real

May the two of you find a way to co-exist and in so doing bring two of the best franchises this league closer together.

Much Love,
Slappy

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Merry Christmas! Have a good day tomorrow!

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Enjoy bud.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Merry Christmas, Slappy

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Merry Christmas to you and everyone.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Merry christmas Slappy

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Merry christman

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

god bless Cheers

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Happy holidays slaps!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria