Create Account

Fa list coming

I can't give an FA list untill all resignings are done . Also, how do u guys that have posted ur FA articles already have offers for players ?

Bump I'm intrigued to know

I guess looking at the rosters and resigning pages you would know whether they are Free Agents or not. Just takes way longer

^

Didn't we pass the deadline for resignings? If they weren't posted yet then we should assume they didn't resign by that point?

K well I don't think even half the teams have resignings up , and no one I don't think has resigned minor leaguers .

Quote:Originally posted by Jibbsy@Jul 2 2012, 01:23 PM
K well I don't think even half the teams have resignings up , and no one I don't think has resigned minor leaguers .

No, I know I have. Other people have too

Also when was this deadline set? I wasnt even aware

Also, here's an example of what I mean.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=10779
Calgary (not singling them out, alot of posts are like this too, literally I just happened to cilck this one to use as an example) has re-signed 1 player. If you look at their roster

http://shlsim.freeoda.com/Rosters/CGY.html

They have tons of AHL plaeyrs that are expiring as well. meaning Calgary, along with many other teams, will lose pretty much their whole farm team if I simulate to the FA period.

Maybe Lemieux's just stupid :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Jibbsy@Jul 2 2012, 02:23 PM

i did Smile

Also half the signings aren't "confirmed" by the agent. This is a mess.

i say auto-sign the minor leaguers, let go of the AHL/NHLers that havent been signed. just my opinion tho

Quote:Originally posted by idot@Jul 2 2012, 02:34 PM
i say auto-sign the minor leaguers, let go of the AHL/NHLers that havent been signed. just my opinion tho

yeah that.