Create Account

S53 Interested Prospect Thread

1. Favourite NHL team?

San Jose Sharks 

2. Why should the Berserkers draft you?

I am a LW willing to adapt to wherever the team needs me most. I am quick to change direction for the good of the team.

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.

This is my first go at the SHL. I am super excited to start this new adventure.

4. Your discord ID.

Peej#6996

[Image: panico.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2020, 04:56 AM by hockeyiscool.)

1. Favourite NHL team? 
Favourite NHL team is the Colorado Aves

The Berserkers should draft me if you need a power forward/grinder that'll be technically skilled.

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
Nothing in particular

4. Your discord ID. : DwightKnight#1030

1. Favourite NHL team?
Ducks
You would getting a great locker room presence and one great player on the ice
I plan on being really active on the site
4. Your discord ID.
SpontaneousCombustion#2627
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2020, 04:03 AM by Dextaria.)

1. Favourite NHL team?
Vancouver Canucks and the New Jersey Devils

Right defenseman Ryosuke Sato is a speedy, puckhandling two way defenseman. Where he lacks in size and strength, he makes up for through his speed and ability to analyze the game. Sato would be a solid pick up for any team.

I'm dedicated, expecting to be active and willing to learn more about the SHL in hopes of being more involved in the community.

4. Your discord ID.
DextariaRaikou#9767

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

1. Favourite NHL team?
 - New Jersey Devils for the past 20 years, but I grew up a Leafs fan and would love to see them finally win a cup.

- I plan to be active and to continuely grow my player so that they can make a positive difference to whatever team drafts me. 

- I am really excited to be apart of this league and eager to get the season started. 

4. Your discord ID.

- CrazyMojito#1075

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?
Blackhawks
I'm pumped for this goalie in the FHM sim... Really excited to be switching to a sim I know most about Smile
My main goal is creating media to allow for consistent updates and equipment.
4. Your discord ID.
KWally#1313

[Image: Wally.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?

The Boston Bruins

I am am wanting to develop a player that will help out the team. I have been looking at the site for about 6 months now and finally decided to pull the trigger and start up. I am a very active person who does not get discouraged by setbacks and continues to compete even in the worst of times.

I am active on discord and I enjoy talking with people a lot. Even if I am not actively talking, I am taking everything in and enjoying the banter.

4. Your discord ID.

Jericson#4348

[Image: jericson112.gif]
[Image: 5p7vOwY.png][Image: NA3IV5m.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?

My favorite NHL team is the New Jersey Devils

I think the Berserkers should draft me because I'm ready to contribute right away. I am one of the best prospects at the dot and my defensive focus allows me to be trusted to play right away, whether that be on the fourth line just trying to give the top line guys a break in a safe way or contributing to a PK in a meaningful way.

On top of trying to build a strong defensive center, I want to start writing articles and become a common member in this community.

4. Your discord ID.

Cobbenstein#6732

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=6576542e&is=6563df2e&hm=9cd2...40228abcd&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

1. Favourite NHL team?

Philadelphia Flyers

Do you want to be the infectee or the infected?  This is a threat btw.

I'm looking to do 2-3 nights a week worth of stuff.  I can't do super tryhard as I am a disease with a pandemic to maintain an adult with many important things to do.  I do want to have fun and meme and learn how this all works and write dumb articles and stuff.  I think it will be a lot of fun.

4. Your discord ID.

skeleton sex party#6918

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2020, 04:26 PM by bbp.)

1. Favourite NHL team?
Habs
Ask JNH
I can be a bit of a shit disturber.
4. Your discord ID.
If JNH asks I"ll give it to him.

please draft me Byrde and JNH will vouch.

1. Favourite NHL team?

Flames, Canucks, and Penguins when they're good (no shame)

Primarily because they need a Dman who can lay the pipe offensively and defensively

Don't check my search history. 

4. Your discord ID.

thevoicelesscreator#0611 (I'm much more talkative there, and respond better to direct questions that open ended ones)

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?
You said you would make this easy!? I know nothing about hockey, but I guess if I had to pick, I would say the Predators. I semi like their logo.

Because Im pretty cool. Ok but for real, Im a GM in NSFL, so you know that I have affiliate TPE nearly always, and I am a great locker room presence to have. I'll also be willing to stay down for 3-4 seasons, so you would have a solid player for a couple of seasons.

Starwars
4. Your discord ID.

Frostbite#8407

[Image: zuck_1.jpg]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: Citadel-NAVY-Wavy-Line-65K.gif][Image: qzGJBye.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?
Edmonton Oilers

Hard working two way forward, everyone needs a 3rd line grinder

Good ol' Sasky boy who loves sports, music and wrestling.

4. Your discord ID.
Mobscene#4733

[Image: saOYcls.png]

1. Favourite NHL team? Blackhawks
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? You shouldn't, I want to go to Anchorage
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. College student and working, so not a huge amount of free time
4. Your discord ID. M_Dubz#3651

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

1. Favourite NHL team? Edmonton or Detroit
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? If it's late in the draft and you want to waste a pick
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. I regret picking engineering as my college major
4. Your discord ID. yup

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page