Create Account

GroupMeIsKindOfOkay Suspension

04-14-2020, 04:30 PMCarlz Wrote:
04-14-2020, 04:28 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Nobody gets more triggered than people who want to use slurs being told they can't, it's really not that hard
I lurked on this website a week ago and there was a massive shitstorm over Animal Crossing LOL

And you're here filling a diaper over a suspension in a fake hockey league so who's to say really

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

04-14-2020, 04:30 PMCarlz Wrote:
04-14-2020, 04:28 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Nobody gets more triggered than people who want to use slurs being told they can't, it's really not that hard
I lurked on this website a week ago and there was a massive shitstorm over Animal Crossing LOL

No idea what that has to do with people getting temporary suspensions for offensive and derogatory language towards other users but sure

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

04-14-2020, 04:34 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
04-14-2020, 04:30 PMCarlz Wrote: I lurked on this website a week ago and there was a massive shitstorm over Animal Crossing LOL

And you're here filling a diaper over a suspension in a fake hockey league so who's to say really

The very first post in this thread is me saying "Lmao" ?

Is that what's considered diaper filling on this website now?

04-14-2020, 04:27 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
04-14-2020, 04:18 PMCarlz Wrote: Imagine the kids on this site now 4 years ago. It would have been a total bloodbath

wah wah i cant be derogatory anymore wah wah i miss the old shl when i could chase away minorities
Definitely nothing ironic about this comment

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

04-14-2020, 04:35 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
04-14-2020, 04:30 PMCarlz Wrote: I lurked on this website a week ago and there was a massive shitstorm over Animal Crossing LOL

No idea what that has to do with people getting temporary suspensions for offensive and derogatory language towards other users but sure
Alex didn't use offensive and derogatory language towards others though..

04-14-2020, 04:37 PMFerda Wrote:
04-14-2020, 04:27 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: wah wah i cant be derogatory anymore wah wah i miss the old shl when i could chase away minorities
Definitely nothing ironic about this comment
I think Gabe is unintelligent, just a criticism

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2020, 04:43 PM by Carlz.)

Wow just noticed JP's player name... How has he not been suspended yet?!? HO showing favoritism, sad!

I appeal

04-14-2020, 04:18 PMCarlz Wrote: Imagine the kids on this site now 4 years ago. It would have been a total bloodbath
Calling your player The Carl Mountain killed the shl as we knew it

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

04-14-2020, 04:43 PMGroupMeIsKindOfOkay Wrote: I appeal

Well written appeal

[Image: 336.jpg]

I declare BANKRUPTCY

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

as long as alix isn't banned

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

denied

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

04-14-2020, 04:37 PMCarlz Wrote:
04-14-2020, 04:35 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: No idea what that has to do with people getting temporary suspensions for offensive and derogatory language towards other users but sure
Alex didn't use offensive and derogatory language towards others though..
Allow me to consult Mr. Rulebook on this one

"Personal Attacks/Forum Related Discipline
Personal attacks, excessive trolling and trolling in a malicious way, baiting and spamming, racist or homophobic remarks, general hate speech and any other types of comments that are meant to slander members of a certain religious, ethnic group, or those with disabilities will not be tolerated."

Calling someone autistic absolutely falls under this lol. I'm sorry if you think the SHL being less tolerant of this kind of stuff is the league "going soft" but I believe that's a very poor take.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2020, 04:51 PM by Carlz.)

04-14-2020, 04:50 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
04-14-2020, 04:37 PMCarlz Wrote: Alex didn't use offensive and derogatory language towards others though..
Allow me to consult Mr. Rulebook on this one

"Personal Attacks/Forum Related Discipline
Personal attacks, excessive trolling and trolling in a malicious way, baiting and spamming, racist or homophobic remarks, general hate speech and any other types of comments that are meant to slander members of a certain religious, ethnic group, or those with disabilities will not be tolerated."

Calling someone autistic absolutely falls under this lol. I'm sorry if you think the SHL being less tolerant of this kind of stuff is the league "going soft" but I believe that's a very poor take.
Alex didn't call anyone autistic

I'd call you a moron but there's probably some rule against it so I'll hold my tongue!