Create Account

yo

04-23-2020, 05:40 PMst4rface Wrote:
04-23-2020, 05:37 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: is that your response to every person who has legitimate criticism of you? calling them hurt for daring to disagree?
I ain't responding normally to people who talks about things what they don't know. If you want to believe things what people say about me on internet, knowing nothing, believe. Don't expect that I will respond over it, haha. I know the truth and I don't care what other people thinks about me. Hate motivates more than love does.

mac of cheese

04-23-2020, 05:43 PMefiug Wrote:
04-23-2020, 05:40 PMst4rface Wrote: I ain't responding normally to people who talks about things what they don't know. If you want to believe things what people say about me on internet, knowing nothing, believe. Don't expect that I will respond over it, haha. I know the truth and I don't care what other people thinks about me. Hate motivates more than love does.

mac of cheese
what kind of person calls mac n cheese mac of cheese

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 05:47 PM by bluesfan55.)

04-23-2020, 05:40 PMst4rface Wrote:
04-23-2020, 05:37 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: is that your response to every person who has legitimate criticism of you? calling them hurt for daring to disagree?
I ain't responding normally to people who talks about things what they don't know. If you want to believe things what people say about me on internet, knowing nothing, believe. Don't expect that I will respond over it, haha. I know the truth and I don't care what other people thinks about me. Hate motivates more than love does.

i take it that you're confident instead of cocky as well

Jesus guys, everyone complains about the toxicity on the site but seriously take a look at this thread. I don't know much about anything in st4r's past and I've seen a lot of things said but I can't really speak to any of it.

But the guy legitimately just asked a question: does anyone know a website where he can sell a steam account?

He didn't ask you guys to buy it; it was a simple question. It also certainly wasn't an invitation to start shitting on Latvia as a whole and their economy.

I don't know, we claim to be an inviting and welcoming community but then so many of the same members are the first to pile on in threads like this.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I’m interested dm me.

04-23-2020, 05:45 PMbluesfan55 Wrote:
04-23-2020, 05:43 PMefiug Wrote: mac of cheese
what kind of person calls mac n cheese mac of cheese

look at the thread, it used to say mac of cheese on the boxes. its one of those mandela effect things.

04-23-2020, 05:50 PMefiug Wrote:
04-23-2020, 05:45 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: what kind of person calls mac n cheese mac of cheese

look at the thread, it used to say mac of cheese on the boxes. its one of those mandela effect things.

oh yeah you posted it in the nugg
my apologies

04-23-2020, 05:46 PMJNH Wrote: Jesus guys, everyone complains about the toxicity on the site but seriously take a look at this thread.  I don't know much about anything in st4r's past and I've seen a lot of things said but I can't really speak to any of it.

But the guy legitimately just asked a question: does anyone know a website where he can sell a steam account?

He didn't ask you guys to buy it; it was a simple question.  It also certainly wasn't an invitation to start shitting on Latvia as a whole and their economy. 

I don't know, we claim to be an inviting and welcoming community but then so many of the same members are the first to pile on in threads like this.

Nash man we gotta shit on any group that isnt protected

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

No https://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti...#buyorsell

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

04-23-2020, 05:48 PMBongo Wrote: I’m interested dm me.

sexual favors dont count

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

04-23-2020, 05:46 PMJNH Wrote: Jesus guys, everyone complains about the toxicity on the site but seriously take a look at this thread.  I don't know much about anything in st4r's past and I've seen a lot of things said but I can't really speak to any of it.

He didn't ask you guys to buy it; it was a simple question.  It also certainly wasn't an invitation to start shitting on Latvia as a whole and their economy. 

lol

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

few people raised concerns about this thread, im at the very least moving it to general discussion where it fits better, dont post in unrelated subforums to drum up attention

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 06:15 PM by goldenglutes.)

You're 100% right, people are being super toxic and there's no need to shit on Latvia. It reflects pretty badly on us as a community. However, st4rface definitely deserves flack for this. Even just his recent background with the SVHL is pretty fucked:

1. promoted his pay-to-win sim league on the forums, without permission and going against site rules
2. copied the names of both the SHL and VHL without permission for his sim league
3. spammed users to join the league, to the point where he has been banned in other sim leagues

And now he's asking where he can sell his steam account, which is against TOS. Not a good look for him.

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

does it have that one game where you jump the horses and when you screw up the guy says “FALLING DOWN ALL OVER THE PLACE” in a posh accent

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I understand the neccesity to point out the toxicity directed towards him but this dude straight and clear is a burden to the Latvian society. Just a week or two ago an accquintance of mine managed to hack one of his instagram accounts he uses to inflate followers. The DM's are full of messages to little kids to follow his other scam accounts with a promise to send 5 EURS then but obviously he never comes through on those. That way he has a few instagram accounts worth few k he can sell or use to push opinion.

He worked with a guy who actually was arrested for fake news because it was getting out of order - fake news about a mall collapse and mass tragedy in Latvia.

He sold boots and other footwear through a instagram account to unsuspecting people and never sent their packages earning God knows how much money in that way.

It is easy as fuck to find shit on the dude if you search for it in Latvian on google, the shit he has done for personal gain is unbelievable. He was also advertising that p2w hockey league to children on instagram promising 5 EURs for follows and shit.

The worst thing is that he never shows any remorse and thinks that he is in the right as seen on the thread I made I think a few years ago now.

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify