Create Account

A Real New Englander

I too have felt the cold verbal touch of the unjust NEW management, the daily Kalju error highlights that are played in our video meetings for the whole team and of course the team store selling ´Kalju bell´ that the fans can play during games to hopefully get me to show up. If I would have not been able to whisper NTC with my last breath month ago, who knows where I would be now? Someone might wonder if it´s so bad why stay there, but 4 to 5 million dollars a year, who says no to that? Winning is cool, but making money is even cooler.

05-08-2020, 05:30 PMJepox Wrote:
05-08-2020, 02:14 PMMavfatha Wrote: Can't we all just be friends?
hi mav

Thought I was gonna get yelled at for trying to bring rationality back to the conversation, this was a nice surprise instead. Hello frend

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

05-09-2020, 10:55 AMMavfatha Wrote:
05-08-2020, 05:30 PMJepox Wrote: hi mav

Thought I was gonna get yelled at for trying to bring rationality back to the conversation, this was a nice surprise instead. Hello frend
Hope all is well Mav!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother