Create Account

Hitmen Sign 1st & 4th Overall Picks

I'm very proud to announce the signings of both our first round picks, I worked extremely hard trying to secure these picks so this is a great moment right now. Not to exclude our other picks but I just felt we needed to start off with a bang, your contracts will go up as well.

We have signed both Michael Haan and Meb Keflezighi to identical contracts!

S9: $500,000 [NTC]

We decided to include the NTC just to make sure that there was no doubt at all that they would both enter the SHL Draft next season as prospects from the Hitmen. The comparisons of Erik Chisling and Quihila Agante from several people has also been astounding, I truly can't explain how happy I am to have both of them signed.

---

Yeah, I know Keflezighi is going to the Rage. SMD, he still counts as our prospect. :lol:

Thank you very much, I cannot wait to play in Chicago!

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

They could've easily gotten 2 mil. Good steal! Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Syckez@Jul 9 2012, 10:35 PM
They both have huge bank accounts, and they both request 500k contracts. Very happy with my 1st rounders right now Smile

I should have over 9 Mil in the bank after my bank is updated. No need for 2 mil when we can get players in FA who will help us out more for 2 Mil Smile

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

I've been through a full SHL career, over the course of which I've developed a 17 million bank account. I could have gotten 2m if I wanted it, but I'd have refused it even if they offered it to me. The only contract size I was ever going to take was 500k.