Create Account

Syckez-Grossmann Chirp Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Syckez@Jul 11 2012, 12:15 AM
Your taking too long to come up with witty comebacks, I'm gonna go to sleep. (I :wub: you...)

Taking too long? Go back and read page two. I was waiting for minutes to hear back from you (I :wub: you too)

You're both gay

0/10, would not read again

It honestly sounds like one person is trying to argue back and fourth, u guys like twins or just multis?

Quote:Originally posted by The Rockstar@Jul 11 2012, 07:50 AM
It honestly sounds like one person is trying to argue back and fourth, u guys like twins or just multis?

We're not related and he lives on the other side of the North America

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Jul 11 2012, 01:19 AM
You're both gay

0/10, would not read again

Coming from the guy who is quoted that he likes to be ear fucked

wat u got against ear fucking?

go leafs go

:facepalm:

This rivalry is officially gay, you don't make a thread for chirping lmfao. Rookies.

i reported both of you for personal attacks

Youre all welcome. I created these monsters, muhahahah

Whalerzz 4 Lyfe.

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jul 11 2012, 11:35 AM
Youre all welcome.  I created these monsters, muhahahah

Whalerzz 4 Lyfe.

Ilike

Not only do I skate better, but I defend and pass better than you. Really, what are you doing in the SHL? 3rd line sniper. What a joke

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Jul 22 2012, 10:04 PM
Not only do I skate better, but I defend and pass better than you. Really, what are you doing in the SHL? 3rd line sniper. What a joke

Sorry for this bro. Didn't see it yesterday. And 2nd line thank ou very much. I've got a whole 6 points so STFU :lol: