Create Account

Twenty Twenty- The Danish Datsyuk
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2020, 01:56 PM by leafssteen.)

*First Article Bonus* - 337 words

Denmark native, Twenty Twenty most recently played professional hockey for the Aalborg Pirates (Danish ice hockey league). He appeared in 80 games with the organization and put up a total of 54 assist and 23 goals! However, he saw better opportunity for career advancement in North America and shifted his focus to play in the SMJHL. Unfortunately, Twenty Twenty declared his eligibility after the SMJHL draft making him a free agent. We caught up with him and here’s what he had to say!

SMJHL Reporter: Being a smaller player (5’0, 150 lbs), how will you survive in a league with so much talent?

Twenty Twenty: Well, first off I have never let my size stop me or discourage me from playing professional hockey. I use my size to my advantage as I have less weight to carry and focus on skating fast and efficiently! I realize I’m one of the smaller players in the league but I’ll let my talent do the talking!

SMJHL Reporter: What made you want to play in the SMJHL?

Twenty Twenty: Well, first off I saw better opportunity over here in North America. Secondly, my former teammate’The Finnish Flash’ told me great things about the league and opportunities to move up. My end goal is to play professional hockey in North America and I hope to someday play in the SHL.

SMJHL Reporter: Lastly, tell us what kind of player you are and your style of play.

Twenty Twenty: I have always been a playmaker and have always had the ability to find the open player. I would say my play making ability is my second best attribute. My best attribute would have to be my speed! I’m a small player with lightning fast acceleration that can go from one end of the ice to the other in a matter of seconds!! You don’t want to give me open space because I can make things happen!

SMJHL Reporter: Thank you for your time and best of luck this season!

Twenty Twenty: Cheers mate!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Twenty Twenty- Proud member of the Colorado Raptors Raptors

Denmark!!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

11-27-2020, 02:00 PMAce Wrote: Denmark!!
Yes!! Maybe the next big star out of Denmark!

Twenty Twenty- Proud member of the Colorado Raptors Raptors

+1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria