Create Account

Attributes over 20
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2020, 09:05 PM by Fitted2106.)

Ok so I do this today because recently on another page I hear anyway that people want to rework the update scale to make lower tpe players more viable. I for one am ok with a small rework but not something that makes this become STHS where every player around 1300 tpe has 99s/20s in every major category. I truly believe I would have quit had sths continued and so far yeah FHM can be brutal to lesser tpe players but that's only when a team is pretty much gutted overall. For example teams with 4 or 5 bad defenceman are gonna get steam rolled plain and simple as well as teams that cant skate. However guys with great skills that lack skating can be covered up for on good deep teams. I guess what I am getting at I'd be for a small update to the scale but not something that allows a 1400 toe player to have 17/18 all over the board that seems a bit extreme. While we are on the update I'd also love to see a true valadation for 2k players, say you hit 2k you should be allowed a chance to go over 20 in attributes maybe make it cost 60 tpe or 80 idk I'm not a math surgeon. I do however hate the idea of a world where everyones the same again because we make the update scale super easy. In sths I feel like every player was the same with the only diffrence being maybe they had 99 in shooting instead of passing. I'd really like to see the ability for over 20 for true star players and this is something I wont even be able to do as I will prob cal around 1750 1800 tpe, but players like jimmy wagner, dwight knight, just to name a couple that put a massive amount of work into the league and game should get that opportunity to stand above there peers. I know everyone wants things here to be equal but I mean they are equal you can out in that kind of work and you too if you choose can become 2k and go above 20. These are just my thoughts but I love stars if 5-10 players have over 20 in one or 2 attributes why is it such a big deal that would emulate real life and FHM for that matter players in FHM do have over 20 sometimes not alot but like I said 5-10 the real star players. Please feel free to comment and give feedback but I dont like the idea of a weak update scale and I hate that true stars of the shl cant go over 20, as someone who's onky going to be a 1st or 2nd line player and never a true star it doesnt uoset me stars drive the league and everyone here that plays should want the chance that if they work there ass off in the shl then maybe they can be that hall of fame star legacy guy/girl that gets there number retired.

But heres proof over 20 on the barracuda isnt over kill heres a test with my player with 22 o read 21 getting open

[Image: 20201206_200302.jpg]

Heres the stats

[Image: 20201206_200316.jpg]

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Let's open this pit up

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

the phone screenshots make this

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

i also think that jimmy wagner should be allowed to have attributes over 20 but nobody else should i dont think

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

12-06-2020, 09:26 PMleviadan Wrote: i also think that jimmy wagner should be allowed to have attributes over 20 but nobody else should i dont think

weird me too

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

12-06-2020, 09:26 PMleviadan Wrote: i also think that jimmy wagner should be allowed to have attributes over 20 but nobody else should i dont think
Only if they go into speed/acceleration, anything else is cheating tbh

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

12-06-2020, 09:29 PMFaelax Wrote:
Only if they go into speed/acceleration, anything else is cheating tbh
Have 1 limit break stat

mine pass

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Is anybody here a registered math surgeon?

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

12-06-2020, 09:49 PMLime Wrote:
12-06-2020, 09:29 PMFaelax Wrote: Only if they go into speed/acceleration, anything else is cheating tbh
Have 1 limit break stat

mine pass
Ok you pass Zombo shoot I defense ok good talk

12-06-2020, 10:51 PMFaelax Wrote:
12-06-2020, 09:49 PMLime Wrote: Have 1 limit break stat

mine pass
Ok you pass Zombo shoot I defense ok good talk
that has been plan since like day 1 where u been

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

12-06-2020, 09:49 PMZ0REM Wrote: Is anybody here a registered math surgeon?

yes

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

12-06-2020, 11:01 PMLime Wrote:
12-06-2020, 10:51 PMFaelax Wrote: Ok you pass Zombo shoot I defense ok good talk
that has been plan since like day 1 where u been
Sorry I'm a little behind. If you had to assign a number to how behind I am, it's about 200