Create Account

Star-Light: S58 Day 15

Good morning, Star Gang. It is I, your Keyboard Warrior, bringing you the day that was in the Simulation Hockey League. The Toronto North Stars are battling for first in the east with the Hamilton Steelhawks, and have three games: the Minnesota Monarchs, the Winnipeg Aurora, and the Hamilton Steelhawks--so there is plenty of points that need earning today.

Unfortunately, the Monarchs had different ideas as they scored two quick goals in the opening minutes of the game to secure a two to one victory. Shots were thirty-four to twenty-one in favor of the North Stars with Minnesota taking a tiny lead in hits twenty-one to twenty. Luffy Richard was a plus-one with a helper on the lone North Stars goal scored by Taylor Johansson. He also had two hits.

The Winnipeg Aurora felt the North Stars displeasure in the next game as they went down six to three as Toronto does its best to keep pace with the beasts of the East. shots were forty-two to nineteen in favor of the North Stars, but hits went for Aurora twenty-seven to sixteen. Luffy Richard had a blocked shot and a giveaway, and was a neutral plus-minus, so at least he was a nothing burger instead of a negative burger. Still, I would like to see him build on the momentum he was building with these two assist. Two! is it so hard to imagine there could be a third???? DO Better Luffy Richard. Be the player your fans invision you to be in their spirit boards.

The biggest game of the sim is Toronto at Hamilton. So far the season series is split two games apiece, but the Toronto stars were not having that today as they took the game three to two. This is a four point swing as the North Stars deny the Steelhawks a precious two points. Hamilton had more shots thirty-eight to twenty, and more hits twenty-four to nineteen. Luffy Richard was a minus-one and had a shot on goal. I cannot wait to mock him for his poor performance in this big game. I am really gonna let him have it for being a slacker. I can already see him being moody in the car waiting for me. little does he know that I forgot to get gas and that is why I am standing over here typing this on my phone. 

Until next time,

Shine On!

(414 words)

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

Beating Steelhawks feels good doesn't it?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]