Create Account

Shirakami Fubuki's AMA
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2021, 06:29 AM by Emiko.)

Please ask me questions

02-23-2021, 02:39 PMValorX77 Wrote: Why do you only sing like 2-3 songs?

I actually have many songs people only think about 3 though. That being Am Skatman, Coffin Dance and maybe that one skrillex song. However, i have actually made my own music! I think people should go check it out really as i'm much more than your average hockey player who just goes and hits pucks for a living. I wannabe all round talent that can do it all! I think you should check out the song below for my best solo work!

As you can see i can do a lot more than just cover other work! You might have seen this song in the game Muse Dash as i was featured in there and i am super happy that i was able to collaberate with them! Just remember I am the #1 White Fox! and not a CAT!

Would you like to try something other than burgers?

Why would i want to do that? Burgers are yummy! Burgers give all the Power i need for the games! Burgers are a sacred food of all Foxes and they're good for your health i think. I like the big burger culture in the states. I enjoy going to wendies and eat a lot of them as i want to make sure i'm as powerful as possible as my Kitsune powers come from my burgers and i honestly love them! I love them so much i made a little song about them.

But i don't always just eat burgers i guess i also like a nice beef bowl or anything beef related really as they're very fun and i love eating them for most of my time! I will enjoy a good Wagyu steak when we've won a game to celebrate or if it was someones birthday or something like that i would say that outside that i am not sure why you'd eat something that isn't beef related.

Why did you decide to come back to the SHL?

I am not sure what you mean by this... I have never been to the SHL before and i did do a brief crossover branding deal with Foxes over in the PBE but i haven't been here before and even that it wasn't to play the sport i did enjoy meeting Etsuko Rune while i was talking to people overthere! She's planning to become a idol like me at some point - Shirakami Fubuki

I decided to join back due to you coming back. I had not had a hockey sim at the time as i was slowly losing interest in the VHL after some random stuff. I then decided when Valor decided to come join back to join up with them and as a result i was like this will be very fun. We have been speaking since to see what we should do and i think it is very fun honestly and i do enjoy it all.

Which is your favorite jersey to wear?

My favourite Jersey to wear isn't ice hockey! I like wearing my Etsuko Rune Kashima Kitsune jersey! I was given it when we did that crossover and i really enjoy it a lot and i love how it feels! I love the white version which is the one i got as i'm the #1 white fox afterall i must always wear some white or someone may come for my title. After that honestly i don't wear much in terms of sports wear but i do enjoy the old Anaheim Jersey but i am still cautious about the new direction the team is going as it no longer has Pekora on the front as i am a good friend with Pekora and it was nice for her to let them use her likeness on the Jersey!

Where do you think you end up in the upcoming draft?

Well, i honestly hope i end up on Winnipeg as it's got a very nice jersey and something i really haven't noticed before and i think i'd look really nice in the jersey! Other i have told where i'd be ok with playing so i guess we'll find where we go eventually.

02-25-2021, 05:01 AMbdu754 Wrote: Hey how do you get the beeg yoshi?

I think you can buy one honestly. I know they make some Yoshi amiibo's that are pretty big and cute so maybe start by looking there and if that isn't what you want then maybe you can knit or make your own big Yoshi and be very happy with your creation as no one else will have it and you'll have a self satifaction for going and doing something that is different to everyone else!

02-25-2021, 09:25 AMfrijolhead Wrote: What's your favorite SHL logo right now?

Winnipeg Aurora is my favourite brand overall and i think it is very different compared to anything else in the league and as a result it is probably my favourite logo and one i'd love to wear going forward and hope that i can! I also like the Edmonton logo as it's a fellow fox like me! I wouldn't mind wearing that too! I do hope that overall i think i'll be excited to see what happens come draft time!

02-25-2021, 09:35 AMRuggsy Wrote: With some cool changes happening and on the way wad there anything specific that made you want to come back to shl?

Why are people so interested in this? I haven't been here before! Honestly, please go look above when this was asked before. - Shirakami Fubuki.

02-25-2021, 09:39 AMsteveoiscool Wrote: is a hot dog a sandwich?

Who cares? The only thing that really matters when it comes to sandwiches are burgers! Why would you want anything else when you can just eat burgers over and over again. I mean lets behonest we all like burgers and it is the only thing that we need to eat to become very strong. please go eat burgers!

02-25-2021, 10:32 AMAce Wrote: What are your personal goals for your player's career?

I think i'll be a good small forward that is quick and good for an assist. Overall that is what i am planning to do. I also want to become a captain when i age as i want to be someone who is a big presence on the ice and off the ice! I think it is something i'll be able to do and hopefully my loyalty will be something that makes people think that i am worth that honer!

Why do you only sing like 2-3 songs?

Would you like to try something other than burgers?

Why did you decide to come back to the SHL?

Which is your favorite jersey to wear?

Where do you think you end up in the upcoming draft?

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Hey how do you get the beeg yoshi

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

What's your favorite SHL logo right now?

[Image: eandrews.png]

With some cool changes happening and on the way wad there anything specific that made you want to come back to shl?

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

is a hot dog a sandwich?

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

What are your personal goals for your player's career?

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

How do you like Anaheim?

What SHL team do you hope to play for?

How’s your season going so far?

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Re:Zero or Attack on Titan?

Great Teacher Onizuka or Initial D?

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR