Create Account

Draft Rankings and stuff about me (Double Draft Media)

So we have draft tomorrow and i thought i would go through and give a final ranking of everything from the conversations i have had and where my ideal landing locations would be and stuff like that.

If you're reading this GMs please remember you can always contact me my discord is probably the easiest to catch me with (Emi#8787). I am usually online most of the day just give me a while to try and get back in touch with you all as i usually spend my time playing football manager or dealing with PBE or VHL stuff as i am a manager in both places.

I will be writing this as a straight list of where i would like to land going downwards from there. It isn't just based on Brandings so if you see a team higher than expected it is due to talks i've had honestly... those who have spoken to me have gone very high! so without futher ado let's get into this thing.

#1 - Winnipeg Aurora - Ranking Last time: #1

This is something i knew would always be number one and i don't think that would change at all! Actually if anything it has become the far lead for number one for me after talks i have had with the general managers of the team! I still think they have the best branding within the league and they're a team i'd love see myself drafted by tomorrow and i do hope this becomes a reality. I just think that it would be really cute to see Fubuki in a Aurora jersey! Nothing has come close to these in my opinion and for me i think this would be the best fit for everything! Now, downsides honestly i can't see many as they have one of my favourite users in sim leagues as a prospect which is Dylan and as a result i think i could fit in there pretty well knowing a bunch of peeps and stuff like that i did say a lot about the branding last time but i will go into a little thing extra which is that i have been looking at drawings of Fubuki in different jerseys and so far this is one of my 2 favourites which goes a very long way for me! I think that we could potentially see Shirakami Fubuki lacing up for this team in the future and i hope they see this!

#2 - Edmonton Blizzard - Ranking Last time: #2

The Blizzard are my former team with Emiko Spector so going back would be pretty cool and as a result i would not mind returning via draft this time as i didn't get to play for one team last time due to being drafted elsewhere. I am happy i did get to play there as i really enjoyed my time as a blizzard player as Keygan, Tommy and a bunch of the others are very welcoming to me and was very supportive when my internet died and my grandfather passed away before i went inactive last time. The one thing i am sad to see is that Tommy as stepped down but i hope he gets more time to do whatever he needs and that the replacement is someone as good as them. This is something that does worry me the unknown i guess and it is probably why they're not as close to number one as before. I would say that the branding is my 2nd favourite still and i think they'll do very well going forward and i hope if i'm not drafted by Winnipeg i can return here and have a good reunion with everyone!

#3 - Tampa Bay Barracuda - Ranking Last Time: #5

Now, since we last spoke they have changed the teams branding and i know it will not be for everyone but i really enjoy it personally. One of the complaints i personally have about the branding is that they probably should have changed to a different location which is just going down to Miami but i don't think it is a big difference to make them fall. These might be my 2nd favourite branding in the league as they've not been scared to do something different. I have played with some of these people before in different leagues or with my first player as i was originally Emiko Spector so i do have some history with them! I think we can honestly say that i would be happy as hell to go here due to the fact i think Shirakami Fubuki would look really cool in those new jerseys and as i get my characters drawn i know my wife who does the drawing for me most of the time would love to draw these as she thinks they look really nice and they're her 2nd favourite brand too behind Aurora!

#4 - San Francisco Pride - Ranking Last time: #6

Honestly, this team rised due to a talk with the GM. As i said in my previous article this could cause teams to rise and fall in the rankings and honestly this is one of two examples where this has happened! I will say that i think the talks went very well and that it did help them rise a little as i still think they do have a very goo dbrand and honeslty i think i wouldn't be upset at all if i ended up playing here. I still think the branding is fun and stuff like that i've always liked San Francisco and it was one of my former ideas for my previous expansion bids for teams in the PBE and as a result i guess it would be nice to finally get on a team there. I don't think they'd fit the colour scheme of Shirakami Fubuki as much as the others but i guess that doesn't always matter as i still like the branding enough! i think that i will enjoy whatever happens if i go here!

#5 - New England Wolfpack - Ranking Last Time: #3

They have fallen due to the fact they haven't spoken to me yet or won't you guys could rise i think if you spoke to me but at the moment i don't really have much to say that i didn't say last time. I guess what i would say is please come speak to me there's still a day to go and you could rise again! I just know that someone who is willing to put in the time to contact me has to be higher than this if i still like the branding. I will say that this team has has still got some people i do know such as Ace and other like that but i cannot really say much more.

#6 - Baltimore Platoon - Ranking Last time: #12

This is one that rised a lot due to speaking and reaching out. The person who reached out isn't actually a GM or Co-GM but a former Co-gm of the team who answered some of the questions i had about things and stuff about the team and as a result it was something that i would say is very good conversation and you've raise quiet alot just due to this talk! I don't really enjoy your branding personally but i can tell your players are passionate about it and have taken time out of their day to speak to me and as a result i had to move them up quiet a bit and i have been happy to say my mind has been changed and for anyone who hasn't contacted me please look at this as a reason to come speak to me! You too could go higher than originally though i do think i might be getting super late as i'm from the UK and i'm writing this at 20:30PM so hopefully you'll leave me some DMs for tomorrow!

#7 - Los Angeles Panthers - Rankign Last time: #4

You guys have fallen due to the fact others have sold themselves to me more and i am really happy with how those talks could go! Please come speak to me there is still time for you convince me otherwise!

I can't be bother to write the rest of these as basically the thing that happens here is everything moves down by one as a result to some moving early on! I would say that what can be taken from this is please come speak to me and stuff and try to sell your club to me why would i want to be on your team and such like that. I will be explaining after this why you should be wanting to drat me too and as a result i am a very happy with how it went for those who did contact me and things like that and i do hope why others do decide to reach out before it is too late as we're getting very close to the draft!

Now, why should you want to draft Shirakami Fubuki?

I'm a hard working user who is a max earner in 2 other leagues i am in. I could make it a 3rd most likely if it is in the right place and my time keeps up! I will say that minimum you'll get is someone who does all updates and weekly training as a minimum! I have been known for being very dedicated to whatever team drafts me in most simulation leagues and it basically just depends on if everything fits for both of us! I have signed long term in previous places!

Now, i know something that you might wonder is why are you saying this when you went inactive last time?

Last time i was a player here i had two big events happen within my life which made it very hard for me to update and do updates basically as i had to choose how i dedicated my time.
So first my internet went down for two whole months which i did try to keep updating through but i was not very successful as it was right around when we went into lockdown within the UK so i couldn't go use public WiFi to do my updates and stuff like that and my mobile data was very limited so i had to make sure i was using it for different things like making sure i was still applying for jobs. Now, i said there was 2 big events the 2nd one is still very hard for me to speak about but when i got my internet back my grandfather passed away so i was not in the best of places and as a result i just didn't really go back much to update as i was gone and by the time i decided i was ready to come back i was told that i would have to not be re-signed and i decided to re-create and this is where i am now.

Now, why will this time be different?

Well, i have now gotten a lot more experience in simulation sports league and i think that i can juggle multiple leagues easier as i have less jobs in other leagues now so i can just do this easier and spend more time on meeting my teammates and doing some other fun things with my team! I would say that something to know is that this league is still not my main league but it could easily become my 2nd league and likely will as i do love ice hockey.

Anything else we need to know?

Honestly, one thing that i think people need to know is that i will be trying to earn money weekly via doing media such as this or doing graphics and things like that. I have a lot of free time usually during the season in the PBE and stuff like that so i should be able to make enough just for the weekly equipment! i have been ready for coming back for a while and i am very exciting! i wish i joined at the deadline but that is whatever these days and i will behappy whatever! i have been super excited with starting again.

The final thing i wanna say to everyone is please if you've not spoken to me yet then please slide into my DMs on discord or on the site! I will be more likely to respond on discord as it is just more instant! Again my discord is Emi#8787 and i will be looking forward to hopefully talking to some of you but if you don't i guess i'll see you all at the draft tomorrow!

Code:
Words: 2121

Good luck

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Barracuda

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Platoon

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Good luck Emi! Platoon

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page