Create Account

S59 SHL All-Star Game Rosters

05-09-2021, 01:42 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: Sorry boys, I was only mildly frustrated and wanted to know why and didn't agree with the reasons behind it.

Should have left it at that but got overly salty about the shade and condescension being thrown my way.

poorly handled and I'm sorry for being a whiny asshole.

[Image: 2Q.png]

RETIRED

05-09-2021, 01:44 PMMayuu Wrote:
05-09-2021, 01:30 PMTommySalami Wrote: No, why would it? It's for a fake 2k5 skills comp and an exhibition game.

I have no idea. I don't really follow anything anymore.

If it's just a exhibition game, what's the big deal lol.

My one cent, Just make another exhibition game and call it ultra all star if you didn't make it and really wanna be apart if something that ultimately doesn't mean jack shit.

You're describing Canada in the finals

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

05-09-2021, 01:42 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: Sorry boys, I was only mildly frustrated and wanted to know why and didn't agree with the reasons behind it.

Should have left it at that but got overly salty about the shade and condescension being thrown my way.

its ok luff go win the gold

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

05-09-2021, 10:37 AMtrella Wrote: Yeah, my first comment was unnecessary.

But I stand by it.

This is why I tagged you and said you’re being an ass.

I’m not mad about it because you recognize it but ya. I tagged because I wanted you to see it.

No true beef. I just know luffy is a good dude and could tell he was bummed and felt that your first page comments weren’t exactly kind

I did call you a butthole in the LR but I’m not as angy and take it back and I’m sorry I was being a meany protective mamma

Appreciate this.

And I'm sorry for probably calling you a whiny asshole.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

05-08-2021, 07:32 PMJNH Wrote:
05-08-2021, 05:16 PMraymond3000 Wrote: Directly using giveaway/takeaway ratios to compare players on Buffalo and Tampa is ridiculous. There isn't a single forward on any of the Great Lakes teams with a positive GA/TA ratio. Buffalo has the puck 2/3rds of the time when Luffy's on the ice while the Tampa players only have the puck half the time, so of course Fitted and Fiddler would have more takeaways and less giveaways. It would be more accurate to adjust those numbers for possession, but that still ignores factors such as centres generally having more takeaways.

I also have my doubts about using relative corsi to determine whether Luffy is making his team better or not, especially when he's only at -1%. That difference could easily be explained by the quality of competition he faces from playing on the top line. And once again, you can't directly compare relative corsis between teams since Buffalo's roster is so much stronger than Tampa's. If you put Luffy on Tampa, there's no doubt in my mind that he would be posting a positive relative corsi.

This is why I love you. Saved me the need to type all this out.

As an aside - "For a guy who’s one job is offense, Monkey D Luffy does not provide Buffalo more offense when he is on the ice". You can't seriously believe this right? When your interpretation of the stats leads you to a statement such as this, you should probably reconsider your interpretation of the stats.

Last time I checked, Goals For per 60 minutes has already been interpreted for you. That's kinda how statistics work....

[Image: hudson.png]

05-10-2021, 12:28 PMEricNCSU Wrote: Last time I checked, Goals For per 60 minutes has already been interpreted for you. That's kinda how statistics work....

No, interpretating statistics and doing math aren't the same thing.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

05-10-2021, 12:28 PMEricNCSU Wrote:
05-08-2021, 07:32 PMJNH Wrote: This is why I love you. Saved me the need to type all this out.

As an aside - "For a guy who’s one job is offense, Monkey D Luffy does not provide Buffalo more offense when he is on the ice". You can't seriously believe this right? When your interpretation of the stats leads you to a statement such as this, you should probably reconsider your interpretation of the stats.

Last time I checked, Goals For per 60 minutes has already been interpreted for you. That's kinda how statistics work....

I don't think that means what I think you think it means.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

05-10-2021, 12:49 PMsve7en Wrote:
05-10-2021, 12:28 PMEricNCSU Wrote: Last time I checked, Goals For per 60 minutes has already been interpreted for you. That's kinda how statistics work....

No, interpretating statistics and doing math aren't the same thing.

Oof.....

[Image: hudson.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2021, 09:58 AM by CaptainCamel.)

I'm a dumbass and accidentally posted my PT here instead of the actual PT thread :~)

Please delete

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2021, 09:59 AM by Briedaqueduc.)

Simon LeBlanc Inferno

edit : oop i thought this was the activity check thread

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

ph

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2021, 08:46 PM by suavemente.)

I posted in the wrong thread. woopsie

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

05-09-2021, 02:45 AMfishy Wrote:
05-09-2021, 02:33 AMleviadan Wrote: It appears BUF will not be satisfied until we post heartfelt acknowledgements that everyone on their team has been snubbed. :(

BUF I am sorry that not everyone on your team made it this season. You're all very good and very special. Your ability to churn out elite talent is unmatched.

I am not on the committee, but I apologize on behalf of the community for this embarrassment. I sincerely hope it doesn't happen again. We need to do better as a community and ensure we get an appropriate amount of BUF players recognized each season. :(

I tried to be understanding of both sides but if you’re going to be a condescending ass maybe focus on helping TEX win a playoff series when it actually matters this season Cheers

[Image: fish.png]

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

06-02-2021, 03:26 PMleviadan Wrote:
05-09-2021, 02:45 AMfishy Wrote: I tried to be understanding of both sides but if you’re going to be a condescending ass maybe focus on helping TEX win a playoff series when it actually matters this season Cheers

[Image: fish.png]

fair play, gg's

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]