Create Account

JAYTEE

Why foamposites *****

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Aug 4 2012, 11:16 AM
Why foamposites *****

Cuz Foamposites are one of the best brands of shoes imo. I love the design and color ways

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Aug 4 2012, 02:22 PM

Cuz Foamposites are one of the best brands of shoes imo. I love the design and color ways

you like the design? I saw some in foot locker i think and i was like ehhhh. they look like Griffey's lol. Colorways are solid tho.

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Aug 4 2012, 11:24 AM

you like the design? I saw some in foot locker i think and i was like ehhhh. they look like Griffey's lol. Colorways are solid tho.

yea i love the design for some reason. I like all nike/Air Jordan basketball shoes.

I love the Griffey's too for some reason lol.

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Aug 4 2012, 02:30 PM

yea i love the design for some reason. I like all nike/Air Jordan basketball shoes.

I love the Griffey's too for some reason lol.

don't buy Griffey's! They're prolly the ugliest Nike shoe out right now lol.

have you seen those purple, green and white air maxes? I want those tbh.

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Aug 4 2012, 11:35 AM

don't buy Griffey's! They're prolly the ugliest Nike shoe out right now lol.

have you seen those purple, green and white air maxes? I want those tbh.

yee they pree nice. I disagree on the Girffey's though tbh. The ones at footlocker are average, but there are better ones. I own like 2 pairs of Griffey's

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Aug 4 2012, 02:38 PM

yee they pree nice. I disagree on the Girffey's though tbh. The ones at footlocker are average, but there are better ones. I own like 2 pairs of Griffey's

pics tbh

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Aug 4 2012, 11:39 AM

pics tbh

gotta find em tbh

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Aug 4 2012, 03:13 PM

gotta find em tbh

find em then.

Btw, do you have any suggestions on some Nikes? I'd like to spend $70 max, but I'm sure $90-100 is more realistic for somethin sexy.

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Aug 4 2012, 12:37 PM

find em then.

Btw, do you have any suggestions on some Nikes? I'd like to spend $70 max, but I'm sure $90-100 is more realistic for somethin sexy.

pick up some air maxes. If you have a nike store near you, they are coming out with the Jordan fire red 4's for like 110. They are sex

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Aug 4 2012, 04:19 PM

pick up some air maxes. If you have a nike store near you, they are coming out with the Jordan fire red 4's for like 110. They are sex

like a Nike outlet?

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Aug 4 2012, 01:30 PM

like a Nike outlet?

no there are like actual nike stores. BC has one. It is not an outlet