Create Account

S61 mPT #2- Simulation Heist League 2: Electric Boogaluke

I guess I'd do what we do in Calgary to try and hide chicken parm from Esa Parmborg. We put it away in a high and dry place where he can never reach.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

You can't steal what's not there, so I would try to think of a way to transfer money out of my account while still having access to it when needed. Maybe I should make dozens of multis and split my money between them, and find ways to pay myself 20M a season without raising suspicion.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

I will hire a lot of cute dogs to protect my moneys. Nash, Molly, George, Ted and Rilo will definitely keep on eye these and they will also get a lot of pets for salary and treats of course.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

This is really simple. Dogs, lots and lots of Dogs. Big dogs, small dogs, medium dogs, just all kinds of dogs. Some to love on the intruders, some to bite them, some to just ignore them. So, yes my answer is dogs.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

To defend my cash I will flee the country and disappear so no one can find me. If I've got $400 million, I think that I can survive the rest of my life on that.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

I'd launder the cash through player expenditures and various expenses on my SHL team, the Edmonton Blizzard. That way I can cover my tracks and the money will be gradually filtered until nobody can ever trace it back to me and I can enjoy my ill gotten gains.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Pretty easy how I would protect my money. I would put it all the money with the steelhawks. Reason being is nobody ever stops them from doing anything.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

I'm gonna have trella lay down peanut butter so everyone gets stuck cuz fuck em I eat salt. Back to you cotton let the people in the stands feel it

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Having taken the blue pill, Tom fiddler relies no longer on sight and therefore his lair is unlit. In fact, no lights exist at all in his domain. He waits eagerly for the intrusion, striking without sound like Batman on ketamine

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I think I would make sure they are all stored as small coins in huge cubic vault on a hill, some cannons could protect it, but main obstacle being ridiculous amount of metal that anyone would need to move to steal any meaningful amount of money.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

To make sure that people didn't take my money I would simply go inactive. If I don't know what happened to the money, did it ever really get taken from me? I can brag on forever about having 400 million SHL monies.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

$400m is a lot of money. The kind of money that makes you feel like other people should do your work for you. I'd hire some help, covering this up by claiming I'm hiring them for league jobs or paying them for graphics. We'd get the public on side, perhaps by having one or more of them write puffy media pieces about how great I am. Others would attempt to infiltrate the group - perhaps I could even bribe someone who was already involved - and sabotage the plan. I will not be denied my hard-earned money. (96 words)

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

I had planned for this day for years. I keep my cash in the depths of our locker room, with home alone style traps laid out that involve potentials for shaving cream in the eyes, smelly hockey gloves landing on the nose, and best of all, an assortment of skate blades thrown at you from 6 directions if you get too close.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

As soon as I would find out that someone was trying to steal my hard earned cash, the first thing I would do is stash it in the forest.  Who stashes money in forests, you may ask. Well, any deer such as I would, since I would know the forest well.  I doubt anyone would find all of the stashes I would hide (why would I hide it all in one spot? That's really dumb) if any.

[Image: SS.png]                                        [Image: image0.png?width=268&height=375]                                        [Image: ACapSiege1.png?width=500&height=362]

gonna take the oposite... gonna keep 20m for me and my future family, enough to create a future dynasty but no more. and then going to go about giving the other 380m away directly to good causes, will be a good thing to manage in the offseason.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page