Create Account

Updated list of expansion GM applicants

Quote:Originally posted by KCCO@Aug 8 2012, 05:08 PM

You suck because I cannot see the picture  :o  Tongue

[Image: xc8744.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Duddy@Aug 8 2012, 06:12 PM

Isn't it cute?

Remember the time you showed me and the other falcons how to insult everybody and become real Shlers? man the good old times.
Pass the torch. Cheers

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by Duddy@Aug 8 2012, 07:12 PM

Isn't it cute?

Remember the time you showed me and the other falcons how to insult everybody and become real Shlers? man the good old times.
Passing the tradition down from the old generation, to the new generation!

Congratulations to the new GMs Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Aug 8 2012, 07:13 PM
This is the worst chirpfest I've ever seen.. Seems like 60% of SHL members have autism.
I know your head is in the right place, but I would not bring autism into this, it can get too personal.

Quote:Originally posted by Kyle@Aug 8 2012, 06:13 PM
This is the worst chirpfest I've ever seen.. Seems like 60% of SHL members have autism.

Just realizing this now?

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Aug 8 2012, 07:12 PM

You are giving me a good lough as well, looks like this is a good trade-off for both of us&nbsp; :lol:

That's like what, 4-5 posts from you now and still not a single objective argument, just insults and trying to get personal instead, really good example from the Commish Smile

I'm only giving it back to you after you ripped the entire NWJHL crew and said they were doing a shit job and claimed GM's told you they sucked, which seems like some insults to me.

Also, I'll give you an objective argument when you give one and by that, I mean try not coming off as a massive asshole in doing so. However, based on this thread, that may be impossible...oops...am I not setting a good example? Rolleyes

Anyways, this is now locked. Bye guys.

And yes, I did lock it after I commented to get the last word in. Come at me.

[Image: 369qrc.jpg]

Oh damn, how did this get unlocked.

Congrats Wadey and Jesster Smile