Create Account

trella presser

:( love you Trella

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I know we talked about this for a second before, but, are you *sure* there's not a way to convince you otherwise?

No real questions, i just wish the best for you my guy. Fuckin' Legend right here kids.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Did you ever think we'd be able to build a community this good?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

12-22-2021, 02:13 AMClint Eastwood Wrote: Thoughts on Mike Reilly?
kind of hard to make my mind up about him. last season he was great for us but obviously this season is the opposite. i think he can turn it around.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

12-22-2021, 06:49 AMFitted2106 Wrote: <3
Meeting u was one of the best parts of it all brother

12-22-2021, 07:55 AMluketd Wrote: :( love you Trella
Love you too bro <3 if we both have time lets get together and play some civ or something like we used to

12-22-2021, 10:34 AMJKortesi81 Wrote: I know we talked about this for a second before, but, are you *sure* there's not a way to convince you otherwise?

No real questions, i just wish the best for you my guy. Fuckin' Legend right here kids.
Too late now haha

I appreciate that joe. You were my first GM and without you I wouldn’t have been here at all. I owe you a lot, from signing a player named “Teddy Cuddles” as a random ifa, making STL a great home, giving me my first big opportunity as USA fed head, but most importantly thank you for always treating me as an equal despite me being just a kid.

12-22-2021, 12:59 PMtrella Wrote:
12-22-2021, 10:34 AMJKortesi81 Wrote: I know we talked about this for a second before, but, are you *sure* there's not a way to convince you otherwise?

Too late now haha

I appreciate that joe. You were my first GM and without you I wouldn’t have been here at all. I owe you a lot, from signing a player named “Teddy Cuddles” as a random ifa, making STL a great home, giving me my first big opportunity as USA fed head, but most importantly thank you for always treating me as an equal despite me being just a kid.

I never really considered you a "kid". Like, when i think about it i know it, but you never present yourself as such. I was proud to see Teddy (and you) grow into what you became. HOF stud.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2021, 01:10 PM by trella.)

12-22-2021, 10:37 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: Did you ever think we'd be able to build a community this good?
I knew we could. Our foundation was very strong. @_mcp did a crazy good job seeing the shift coming in the league and getting fantastic value for the assets he had. Without his foresight and great trades, it would have been much harder. We also had a great group from the start even though it was small. We had me, dwight, fitted, you, and peej all already tight from Carolina, along with amazing faces such as Zoltan, Rankle, Hamr, Jericson, etc. @hockeyiscool @Fitted2106 @peej2189 @Rangerjase @Rankle @TomHanks @Jericson

Not to toot my own horn but I have a pretty great track record in drafting tracking all the way back to my first draft with Fuzz in Carolina. With the amount of pure draft capital acquired by MCP and the surprisingly strong foundation already there, I knew I could complete an effective rebuild. We got a little lucky winning 3(?) draft lotteries counting this most recent one, but a part of that is making your own luck, using trades and asset management to put yourself in better situations. We were able to trade for a NOLA 1st despite being one of the better teams, its something that we’ve seen a ton of from the top teams for awhile now. The blueprint was already there, so I followed it.

bump, gonna close this prob tomorrow

why you so sexc and good at chel and when are we gonna tell the league about us?

End of an era! Have a good one outside the league bud Smile

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

12-27-2021, 07:02 PMoverdoo Wrote: why you so sexc and good at chel and when are we gonna tell the league about us?
no u mwah
we can no longer keep our love a secret

12-28-2021, 08:54 AMAccka Wrote: End of an era! Have a good one outside the league bud Smile
Thanks man!! Keep killin shit Smile)

Ready for grading