Create Account

S63 mPT #2: It's in the Game

Would say my favorite game is Dungeons and Dragons. While a lot of video and other board games have me coming back, D&D has opened me up to other people and ideas, led me into other great TTRPGs that I also enjoy, and got me into the idea that I can enjoy a game with other people and not have to "win."

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Don't know about favorite to be honest. If it's a nostalgia thing, hard to not love what Maplestory as well as Smash Bros Melee were like for me regardless of what point I was in. Just great multiplayer activities and I suppose that's the big fun in them all.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2022, 12:01 AM by GCool.)

My favorite game of all time is Backyard Baseball 2001. It's no exaggeration when I say I'm a god at it; and I can help hack the game for all those interested in playing it on a harder difficulty than when they did when they were 5-10 years old. The simplicity of the controls and the crispness of the hybridized animation honestly make it timeless; the only thing dating it at times is the pros (like Cal Ripken Jr., Raul Mondesi, etc.). That said, you should still play. Smile

Absolute favourite game, for both nostalgia and ongoing replayability is Diablo 2. The Diablo games were the first video game I ever played, and they've always held a special place in my heart.

[Image: banes.png]

Crash Bandicoot (the entire series) has to be atop the list for me. I would spend hours and hours playing the levels, then going back through and collecting all the boxes, and then try to finish the time trials. It was just challenging enough without being too frustrating and definitely one of the games that made me fall in love with video games.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

I was a big fan of NHL Hitz back in the day. I believe it was 2003, but I would play that on the Dreamcast or Gamecube and my lord it was fun. 

Special shoutout to NHL 98 which was the first sports game I REALLY got into. I always played as the Ducks.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

Right now my favourite game is definitely Coutner-Strike Global Offensive. I started playing it just under a year ago now and I've got something like 700 hours in it.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

recently, i've been replaying valorant, the game has quite changed since i last played it around the closed beta. It's really fun to play with 4 other friends!

28 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

If I had to choose my favourite video game of all time, it is definitely Resident Evil 4. The game that essentially created the modern third person shooter. I think Resident Evil 2 does the gameplay loop better but 4 is still king to me. If we're talking favourite series, it is Yakuza by a country mile.

Code:
57 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Lets answer all of the above
Video game: right now its either league or Path of Exile, though il mooking forward to the lost ark release
Irl : definietly Hockey, though i like Formula 1 as well
Boardgame, as much as some in a certain discord may think its Twilight Imperium 4, id probably say either Blood Rage or Scythe

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

My favorite game is league of legends as far as myltiplayer goes. If I was to pick a solo player game I'd say either the Witcher or mass effect.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Favorite game is pokemon. Really just all pokemon, its kind of my entire childhood. But my favorite main generation pokemon is Gen 3. Side games wise, hard to pick between Red Rescue Team and Colosseum

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

I remember playing the crap out of a game on the PlayStation 2 called Gladius. I believe it was also on Gamecube and you can technically find emulators of it, but I'm not sure how well they work. It was a gladiator school management game. It's probably the best game I've ever played.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

My favorite ever is probably Witcher 3, my last playthrough I got to play the dlc's and listened to the books at the same time it was so fun and immersive with the lore overload. but I also really like kingdom come deliverance and rocket league. Currently I'm playing cities skylines

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

I absolutly love the legend of zelda breath of the wild. First, it's an amazing zelda game and i've missed those big adventures they offered. Secondly, the music in the game is just amazing, period.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]