Create Account

S63 mPT #2: It's in the Game

Probably OOTP, FM, CS, or Valorant. I'm not sure which game. I've spent more time playing OOTP though than any other game in my life. I've probably got somewhere around 2k hours over the 6 years or so I've been playing the game. Lots of fun.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

Game that has consumed my life is D&D. I started it mid-pandemic with my brother and his wife and now I DM for several SHLers. I cannot escape this life now

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

I would say my favorite game of all time would be Age of Empires 2, once they got all of the lag issues figured out. I'm a big fan of Real time strategy and this one hits all of the major points: Nostalgia, Randomness to keep it interesting, and time sink. 
My favorite game that has been released in the last 10 years has been Ori and the Blind forest, it such a transporting experience filled with rich story, music and gameplay.

My favorite video game of all time is Kerbal Space Program because I have always been interested in space and everything and in KSP you can go to different planets and moons.