Create Account

S63 mPT #2: It's in the Game

I think my favorite game has to be Counter-Strike: Global Offensive right now, I have played CS since the early beta days when it was just a mod for half-life. In both cs 1.6 and in cs:source I played on some pretty good cs teams, but I stopped playing during source and picked up GO a fair bit later. I actually didn't play a ton of GO at first but I got back into it recently and have been really enjoying myself and my skills are getting back to a decent level.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

My current favorite game is Halo Infinite. I've been playing a lot of that lately and its been a ton of fun. But overall? I'm old, so we're going way back to the NES. Tecmo Super Bowl was, and still is, the best.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

I think this changes over time. I have a lot of fond memories playing games. Then I look back and wonder how I ever thought that game was fun. Recently though, there have been some really great games released. One of the best ones, if not the best, would have to be God of War. It was fantastic and I really enjoyed it.

63 words

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

It's gotta be Magic: The Gathering. I am ashamed and ashamedly proud of spending too much of my money on Wizards of the Coast products - that includes D&D as well.

However, I love the art on the cards. The gameplay, deep strategy (in some formats), and hot-ass lore always keeps me coming back for me.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 06:10 PM by Kyamprac.)

Hockey def favorite sport. First video game I remember playing was Ecco the Dolphin on Sega and I loved it. Later on I really loved Shadow of the Colossus and the first Splinter Cell games. Now I mostly enjoy survival games (ARK, Conan, Minecraft), but also love a mish-mash of other stuff like Stardew, Breath of the Wild, Horizon Zero Dawn and the Outer Worlds.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

My favourite game recently was replaying Mass Effect legendary edition (All 3 games) but I would say Pokemon: Fire Red is my fav game. Just a perfect remastering of 1 of my fav games.

[34 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Honestly, its more the series, but the Souls Series is easily my favorite set of computer games. I am super excited and praying that Elden Ring is going to live up to the Soulsbourne series name and be as amazing.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

I've been super into No Man's Sky recently.  When you start it kind of feels like an endless grind.  But once to break free from the chains of poverty, you get to explore a seemingly endless universe.  It's pretty dope, would recommend if you're into space games.  Even if you aren't, it's worth a shot.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

My favorite game is undoubtedly the great sport of hockey, which I have devoted my life and career to trying to be the best at which I would not do if it was my favorite game

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Rocket League is my favourite video game that I can just sit back and play all day. If I was to choose my favourite video game of all time though it would be BattleField 2.

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

My favorite game right now is one night werewolf. It's like werewolf or mafia but we only play one round. Unlike the other 2 games, this game there's no killing but a lot of confusion like role switching and the game goes quick. You have 5 to 10 minutes to discusses who is the werewolf and blind vote at the end. Also when you wake up after the night phase, you cannot look at your card so you don't know if your role has been swapped.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

I'll give two answers. My favorite video game is Runescape (old school, to be precise). I've got more hours days weeks months of gameplay in OSRS than I care to admit. My favorite irl game is basketball! I've played for as long as I can remember and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon, no matter how much my knees hurt!

[Image: petrov.png]

Favorite game series has to be Metal gear Solid or Sly Cooper... or Bioshock. Or Legend of Zelda lol. Currently I played my first dark souls game so Im into those right now.

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

My favourite game is all of EA sports NHL games! I love franchise mode even though it is so lame and stupid like simming, be a pro even though the rosters are dumb, and ultimate team even though the cards no matter what are so useless. The gameplay is also a joke even after 10 years. Such a disappointment.

[Image: giphy.gif]

My favourite video game right now is probably Grand Theft Auto V. There's just a ton of stuff to do in the game, and I've been exploring some of the mods to improve my enjoyment of the game.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]