Create Account

S63 PT #3: Hell's Kitchen

PBE PT

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Sven’s meal plan is different on game days, regular practice days, and during the offseason. On game days, Sven likes to eat a massive plate of chicken parmigiana and pasta. He typically eats this around 3 or 4 in the afternoon, right after his midday cat nap. This gives Sven a good carb and protein base with enough time to digest and not feel like a rock in his stomach. On practice days, Sven likes to eat a massive Caesar salad with steak tips. He’ll often add a side of avocado and fresh tomatoes for good measure. Variety is the spice of life though, and aside from his superstitiousness on game days, Sven likes to change it up a lot. Sven typically is trying to eat clean and eats a lot of vegetables and protein, saving his carbs for game days. During the offseason, Sven likes to have his cheat days where he will crush pizza, buffalo wings, and beer.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2022, 12:24 AM by gurbs.)

P1- If you are an athlete getting ready for a game, match or competition, eating a well-balanced meal beforehand is an important part of your prep.

The goal for the pre-event meal is to make sure you have enough fuel to get through the entire athletic event. The pre-event meal should give you the energy to perform and can help prevent fatigue, decrease hunger pain and provide hydration.

Make sure to eat your pre-game meal three to four hours before the event. If you have an 8 a.m. event, cut your calories in half and eat at around 6 a.m. or 6:30 a.m., then have a sports drink 30 minutes before the start.

It’s important to avoid foods that are high-fat. That means no fried foods, bacon, sausage, ribs, ribeye steak, fast food, lasagna, fettuccini alfredo, cheese-based soups or foods made with butter or heavy cream.

Also avoid foods high in fiber, as they will cause gas and bloating. These foods include broccoli, cauliflower, onions, Brussel sprouts, cabbage, beans or high-fiber cereals such as Kashi.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Prompt 2

Alright like myself Jeff really really likes salmon AND its nutritious, so why not eat a crap load of salmon. For a drink I'd probably go for some nice sparkling juice while eating the pregame meal, and then closer to the game I'd probably go for like Powerade or something with energy. Unlike most fruits and veggies, I really like berries, mainly strawberries so for my main fruit I'd go for that, but probably mix it up with like avocado and cucumbers for veggies. For the most part I'd eat what I like opposed to some gross nutritious options, but I have millions in site money so why not buy the expensive healthy really good tasting meats and fruits, most likely with a bit of junk food sprinkled in (good food doesn't make up for gummies) but mainly what I want to eat with a bit of caution towards maintaining healthy, so I don't end up like Matthew Highmore being out of shape at camp in my FHM save.

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

PBE PT

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

I gotta say that any sort of tofu based thing is something I'm hoping to really get it into. It's such a great and easy way of getting protein and you can't really make it wrong. For example, while chicken breast is the king of lean meat and getting just that protein per gram efficiency, having to make sure you hit the sweet spot of it not being undercooked but also not too dry, while also ensuring whatever seasoning you do is mixed up and varied enough so you don't get bored of it...Pork chops are also in the category for most of what was mentioned but it's hard to enjoy that to the same degree especially if you mess up the cooking process. Ground beef (and to an extent ground turkey) are probably the straight forward ones while still getting to enjoy the taste factor though that's dependent on the fat contents which I suppose in its own way is a bit of a drawback if you're trying to eat a large portion but also keep it fairly light.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Ole Olson is a culinary connoisseur, by which I mean he knows next to nothing about food other than the fact that it tastes good and makes him skate better. Every decision of his diet is left up to his highly paid and well trained nutritionist. Why would he ever think about what needs to go into his body when he can spend his insane salary on people to make these types of decisions for him? Not to mention that on top of the decisions being made, they will spend the time cooking the food for him. His team is on call twenty four hours a day to ensure his meals are perfectly portioned and designed to do exactly what is needed for Olson's diet at the current time. Need to get a bunch of energy for a game the next day? The team will tell him exactly what and how much to eat. Need to prepare to bulk up in training camp before the season? Entire week of food planned out to the meal ahead of time and prepared whenever Olson is ready for it.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

PBE Affiliate (itztimg)

PBE affiliate

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

Anyone who knows Noel knows that he is known for his play on the ice, not his prowess in the kitchen. So when Platoon General Manager Jon Ross walked into the locker room Monday morning and told him he would be cooking for the team for the week, to say he was shocked would be a bit of an understatement. Regardless, he quickly set to work and started to develop a meal plan. What kind of a meal plan does a 22 year old who never cooks put together you ask? Well here it is, in all its glory:

Monday: Peanut Butter and Jam sandwiches. With the crust cut off. Noel was unprepared when one teammate told him they were gluten free.
Tuesday: Taco Tuesday, obviously.
Wednesday: Wing Wednesdays! Only sauce available: hot.
Thursday: Taco Thursday! A new twist on the genre.
Friday: Fajitas
Saturday: Sundae's
Sunday: They kicked him out of the kitchen by then

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page