Create Account

S63 PT #3: Hell's Kitchen
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022, 03:27 PM by Ronniewalker.)

[Image: qsdtVN3.gif]

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

Prompt 2:

I wish I could say I was out here eating healthy and counting calories and macros and maybe even micros, and to get really specific, maybe the categories of nutritional value that can neither be considered macros, nor micros. Some sort of in between category, that I do not even understand how to possible quantify or qualify, what it could be considered. I am not eating healthy in this way, however, alas I am eating any single thing that comes to mind, and since there is a chef who does not make pilk, I assume that is pink milk, that does not affect me in anyway since I hardly ever drink pink milk, or even just regular milk if that's what we are talking about. No I am eating copious amounts of sushi, day in and night out. I am eating pizza, and rice, and carbing up before games, eating a full fettuccine alfredo being going on a 5k run. You know what I always say? Health is wealth.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Every day before the game, Bjorn Viggosson wakes up at 9:00 AM ET to the sunshine filtering into his condo window. He makes himself a bowl of oatmeal, sweetened via brown sugar, and tops it with blueberries. He turns on the news while he enjoys his breakfast and gets caught up on the latest going on around the world and in the SHL. Once that’s done, he drinks a glass of water and jumps on the Peloton for a quick ride to get his heart rate up. After his half-hour ride, he plays a bit on his Xbox. Around noon, it’s time for the pre-game nap. After nap time, it’s time to have a quick power Kale smoothie! Bjorn doesn’t eat any further meals until after game time, but his post-game meals revolve around pasta, and specifically chicken alfredo or chicken pesto pasta. It’s quick and easy to serve up, and it tastes pretty dang good!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

PBE Affiliate

Prompt 2

I try to keep a strict diet of very healthy food that keeps you good and fueled up on the ice. Gatorade totally helps with that. Gatorade is some of the best shit you could drink on the planet. That is why it is featured so prominently in NBA 2k every damn timeout telling you the players need to rehydrate with gatorade, then like a 5 minute long explanation after that on what happens when your body is not refueled with gatorade. And that is why gatorade is in my diet as the key to my on ice success. Maybe this is why I suck so bad. Maybe I need to switch to powerade instead. I will consider that very carefully as I monitor the correlation of my gatorade consumption to my performance levels out there on the ice. To make a long story short, you gotta get on the gatorade train. If not, you suck probably.

[S78] #14 C | Jon Garfield
[SMJHL] Regina Elk

[S58] #72 LD | Shion Okamoto
[SMJHL] Newfoundland Berserkers | Former Captain | S60, S62 Four Star Cup
[SHL]  Chicago Syndicate | S64 Challenge Cup
[IIHF] Team Japan | S60 Gold

Man, Protein, Protein, Protein. My players' meal would be a combination of steak and eggs for breakfast, ribs for lunch, and Burgers for pregame meals. Riggins' whole game is about hitting and getting to the dirty areas so you need both strength and weight, You need all that protein to build the muscle and the weight helps. Onoff-game days Its a little more balanced, Steak with fresh Vegetables, Maybe a baked potato. Riggins often gets inspired looking at the Rocks Instagram page, tho the amount of food that man eats in one sitting is more than Riggins could ever consume.

Riggins did try 2 whole chickens once.....Never again. Beef has been a staple in riggins diet since he turned 13, and it will be until he retires, in which he will then maybe have to remove all beef from his diet. That however is for another day. for now, Beef at every meal in some capacity.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022, 11:39 PM by HabsFanFromOntario.)

Our chef quit today, and I know it was Vic's fault. Deep in my heart of hearts, I truly know that no team employee could stay in any role for too long dealing with Vic's immense... smell. He specifically requested horrible things, olives, garlic, liver, blue cheese and vinegar mixed in a pot and turned into a horrible, terrible stew the likes of which should have been thrown into a pit of lava and disintegrated although it would likely cause a volcanic eruption. No, when replacing the Chef, I will cook whatever I like and they'll eat it. I will suffer no complaints, no dissent amongst my food crafting ranks. They get a stipend, if they don't like it, they can go to a McDonald's or some other garbage. I hear Vic even likes Taco Bell, as if he didn't smell bad enough before farting up a storm. Steak every day forever.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Creller makes a greasy beef hash with some fried onions and a over easy egg or 2 place on top. You can serve it with toast but if you have two or three plates of it you just wash it down with a nice glass of orange juice. Your vegetarian option would include your choice of 4 sugary kids cereal, which rotate weekly. You also get a nice fresh fruit salad with yogurt if you choose. You get whole milk because fat makes muscle. For a pregame meal its macaroni and cheese with bacon crumble. A bagged southwest salad as an appetizer and paired with a nice coca-cola for the energy boost. This is probably the only reason Anaheim has done good this year, they get so much energy from Creller's amazing chef abilities. They also get a grilled cheese for lunch, Dairy makes up 85% of the team's diet. Cow Juice Power

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Prompt 1:

If Björn is to cook something for himself or others the main focus will be on the protein of the meal. But not on how much there should be or even what it should be, main focus will be on where it came from. As Björn is known as passionate hunter and fisher he wont let people eat anything that they haven't caught themselves, though they are allowed to share their game or catch with others in team so not everyone needs to go out there to hunt and fish between games and practices. But as Björn is more than ready to help others on these matters he will be basically be running club for hunting and fishing trips to keep team fed. As others are not as much into it as him it pretty soon would be left for new prospects and younger men on team to join Björn on these trips and let veterans to focus on just hockey.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Prompt 1

Unfortunately for my team, I'm going to have to make pilk a staple of the teams diet. I'll buy stock in Pepsi Co, so I can try to make bank on the fact that Los Angeles is going to buy Pepsi by the truck load. We're talking pilk for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Protein pilkshakes in between. Unfortunately, I think this will lead to a mutiny in Los Angeles pretty quick. So, to heed that off, once the grumbling and complaining starts, I have a brilliant plan.

We introduce pork roll (fuck you @SDCore it's pork roll), and we start doing pork and pilk. It'll be enough to keep the guys content - I won't say happy - long enough for me to make millions off the pork and pilk diet. Doctor Atkins, you've been replaced as a good diet. Pork and pilk will be the weight loss fad of the year.

By the time the Panthers finally revolt, I'll hopefully be in Costa Rica.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Prompt 1 

Oh boy, here we go. Calgary is all about their food, and there is a huge variety of it posted and talked about every day. I would have to take orders for everybody, and I surveyed a little bit of the locker room to see what everyone was having for dinner tonight Here's what's on the menu!

Yours Truly: Prime Rib Burgers and Potato Wedges with Caesar Salad
Nimble: Chicken Alfredo with Mushrooms and Broccoli 
Esa: Boneless Chicken Thighs

Nimble is the king of recipes, and has kindly shared the mighty STEAK PARM. 
  • 2 pounds beef round steak (about 1/2 to 3/4 inches thick)

• 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour

• 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt (divided)

• 1/8 teaspoon pepper

• 1 egg

• 1 tablespoon water

• 1/2 cup fine dry breadcrumbs

• 1/2 teaspoon dried basil

• 3 tablespoons cooking oil or shortening

• 1 can (15 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes

• 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce

• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

• Optional: 2 tablespoons dry red wine

• 1 teaspoon sugar

• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano

• 1/2 to 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese

1. Gather the ingredients.

2. Preheat the oven to 350 F.

3. Cut round steak into 4 to 6 serving-size pieces. Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper onto a plate. Dredge meat in the seasoned flour and then pound both sides with a meat mallet to tenderize and flatten.

4. In a bowl, beat the egg with the water.

5. Combine breadcrumbs and basil in another bowl.

6. Dip each piece of flour-coated beef in the egg mixture and then coat thoroughly with the breadcrumb mixture.

7. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the skillet is hot, add the vegetable oil or shortening. Brown the coated beef in the hot oil, about 3 to 5 minutes on each side.

8. Transfer the browned steak to a 2 1/2- to 3-quart baking dish. 

9. In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese, wine (if using), sugar, oregano, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Pour the sauce over the steaks.

10. Cover the baking dish tightly with foil and bake for about 1 hour and 10 minutes or until the meat is tender.

11. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the meat and continue baking, uncovered, for about 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.

12. Serve and enjoy!

[Image: Skyphin.gif]

[Image: pxjucze.png]     [Image: I3BTEQc.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png]     [Image: 3Kip7R0.png]

PROMPT 1

Heck yeah, LPLL is the chef, and he's ready to whip it in the kitchen. First off lets get something straight, Im not taking orders from nobody, Chef LPLL knows how to throw it down on the grill and isnt going to dumb down his flavor town to cater to the shitty taste buds of my teammates. I didnt go through 3 different hockey league systems and developed a unique food profile just to have these damn hoe ass teammates ask for a plain grilled cheese

My main goal is to keep the players freakin pumped as hell for the games. We're going a full carnivore diet, because meat is delicious, and all that meat gives you a natural masculine energy to go out and beat the shit out of anyone else on the ice. And as everyone knows, my whole philosophy is that you win a hockey game by injuring every other player out there on the ice

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

I have completely separate meal plans depending on the day. On game days, I obviously have a more healthy diet. I wake up, make a protein shake and have a protein bar, and go for opening skate. For breakfast, I have sunny side up eggs, toast, bacon, orange juice and some fruits. For lunch, I usually just have a turkey sandwich with cheese, lettuce and tomato. 2 hours before the game, I just have pasta, fish and some salad.

Now on days off, if I don’t have the game the next day and we’re coming off a win, I like to treat myself. Usually coach has morning practice, so I still have my morning routine be the same. But with the rest of the day off the ice, I have some junk food. First off, I usually go for some tacos or a sub place and just devour whatever I can. For dinner, I love myself some shawarma or sushi, but obviously, I can only treat myself after wins. Losses, I stick to my usual meal plan.

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Reid is actually weirdly excited about becoming the interim chef for the team, even if it is only until they can find a qualified chef for the Seattle Argonauts. While not an experienced cook, Reid can sure make some bangers for the boys. He doesn't get too worried about catering to everyones requests - if you dont like it, hire your own chef or go to McDonalds. He starts off every day with some berries, yogurt, and granola for everyone, and makes varioius smoothies for snacks after practice... although he hates spinach in his, so he uses green food dye to make it seem like he is as healthy as everyone else. For pre game meals he makes some wicked pasta, and in between periods you can see him whipping up quick snacks like naan bread and hummus, half dressed in hockey gear. after the game he makes a big meal, usually bbq, roast, chicken, or the like. Occasionally Reid likes to have a cheat day for the boys, so he sets up a sundae bar with lots of snacks and candy to put on it. Needless to say, if any of the Argos are lactose intolerant, they might be fucked.

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]