Create Account

RART's last message to the SHL
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 06:48 PM by LarryTheMVP.)

There it is, RART’s retirement statement. This will be my last season in the SHL.

First, I want to congratulate Cassius Darrow @hhh81 for his incredible career in the SHL. He was a fantastic captain for me in Seattle and I hope he will his path in this new adventure as a retired SHL player.

Oh my, what a non-constant career it was. I would simply want to thank the Carolina Kraken management to draft me 61st OA in the S55. I found a wonderful family in Carolina. Everybody was so incredible with me, making me an important member of the team the first day I came. My first season was above my expectations, and I felt like I was an important piece for the team. If it was not from Carolina and especially @sve7en, I don’t think I would have a chance in this league. Thank you for what you did for me, I couldn’t hope for a better GM than you.

My SHL draft was, well, special. The ceremony was excellent, and I felt desired by the team. Unfortunately, I started to think that hockey’s maybe my best option. I started to think about another type of career even if my hockey career was still very young. I decided to step away from hockey for some time. My first choice was always to start a family and be an independent farmer. Not that hockey’s not made for me, but I felt that my destiny wasn’t part of it.

To respect my commitment to Carolina and everything they did for me, I decided to come back stronger and help them to try to achieve great things as a hockey club. I enjoyed every moment in Carolina, and I couldn’t be more grateful for that. In the meantime, I had the chance to compete for my country, WINLAND, and collect some medals as a starting goalie and substitute. I had the chance to compete with my bro JUST and win the S54 bronze medal.

After my Junior journey, I had the chance to try the real adventure in the SHL, thanks to Tig and the Seattle Argonauts. Even if he knew what my expectations were, he accepted it and gave me a chance as a backup to the great Thor. Thank you everybody on the Argos team for these awesome memories. You will always have a special place in my heart.

Now time for the thanks. Thank you @lespoils JURT, JUST, my brother, my idol, and my model. Like every family member, we have our downs and our ups. But our ups are way more important for me. My Winland trip with you was one of the best moments in my career. Thank you @sve7en, @FuzzSHL, @TheDangaZone, @slothfacekilla for making me part of the best family in the SMJHL. Thank you @notorioustig, @hhh81 and everybody on the Seattle Argonauts organization for my short time in the SHL. Now it is time for me to step away from hockey and enjoy my brand-new life.

RART out.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

Sad to see RART go but thrilled to have spent some time with you in Carolina <3

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Legend!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

STFU I love you

[Image: lespoils.gif]

You have been such a blessing to have around in Carolina, best of luck running it back you beaut

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

RART RART RART

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

<3 thanks for being the best backup a GM could ask for

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]