Create Account

S64 mPT #2: Dress Code

Growing up my mama imparted one important piece of wisdom.  "Dress codes are the Devil!" To that end with Murphy's newfound power over the locker room attire Murphy is going to let loose and the only rule will be that the guys can't wear the same outfit twice.

I think if I had a chance to make a dress code, I'd make sure we all wore either suits or tracksuits, and Pit Vipers would be a must. If you're not looking good, you're not gonna play well.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

We are all wearing onesies from this point forward. It's not some furry thing though, it's just trying to live the Gritty dream. You know how it do.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

The Forge might need to enforce some kind of dress code. When games end we all just stay in our hockey gear all the time and just wait for the next game

For this week in Atlanta, it was Anton's week to pick what the team wore. Everyone on the team was able to select a pet of their choice and have a suit made special for them with their pet of choice on it.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

Everyone has to come to the game wearing some sort of bear item. Whether it’s a full on bear suit, bringing a teddy bear, wearing just the head of a full bear suit. Bear is the dress code.

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

The New Orleans Specters have gone with the traditional route with their dress code. The players are expected to wear a suit to games but they can be as expressive as they want with their choices. Lyle sticks to his black suit with a Specters purple tie, the same attire he has worn to every Specters game since his first.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

For the anchorage armada, every player will HAVE to start wearing helmets while heading to the games. Since they have been on a massive losing streak, fans started throwing rocks at them and they need to protect their head.

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

New Tampa Bay dress code is fursuits. Everyone dress as your fursona. If you don't have one, you get the Barracuda costume of shame for not being a furry.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

The New Orleans Specters, in lieu of proper suits, will be wearing super spooky jester hats to symbolize New Orleans and of course our Mardi Gras roots. (27)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Every member of the Tampa Bay Barracuda wears a full burlap suit to each and every game. They wear no underwear beneath the suit for maximum pain. They want to suffer whenever they are not on the ice so when the puck drops they feel most at ease.

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

I like the idea of a traditional professional dress code but I think it would be ok to make it way more casual. Like modern business casual is perfect as long as it still looks professional. Like a collared shirt with some bomb sneakers, maybe a gucci belt and whatever pants

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Hear me out. A ton of beads. A big ass feather boa. A giant hat with a giant feather. Purple, green, and yellow floor to ceiling. And backing us up? A second line band.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

I think everyone should roll up wearing tank tops and joggers. It's a loose fit for your upper body, gets you plenty of air and lets you show off your physique. And joggers are the most comfortable pants out there. Easily the best outfit to wear!

Since me and the boys are professional athletes and are jacked out of our minds, you already know we are all pulling up with the tank tops and shorts. It's exceptionally cheap and if you actually have muscle then it looks good too.

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank