Create Account

S65 mPT #1: Signature Dish

Who needs something fancy and creative when you can just go with some good ol' comfort food. Alex's favorite food is beef stroganoff and he has his mom's secret recipe and he's willing to give it up to improve concessions sales for the Pride. Sure it's messy, but it's delicious. That's what really matters, right?

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

In Winnipeg, we'll have frosted cookies that turn everyone's mouths Aurora blue green. It also has a magical Harry Potter dust that amplifies their cheers by 10 when they are cheering up on to blow the roof off

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

I guess it would have to be something vegan or other thing that is not edible. If you really want food just do a kebab or something nice. Problem solved.

[30 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

I propose that we bring deep fried pickles as a typical menu item at hockey items. I think deep fried pickles go absolutely HARD AS BALLS. That's my main point of argument.

[Image: hjcbQe3.png]

Buffalo will be serving the Seppala Dog (@Zombiewolf ). It's an 8" hot dog that's very girthy and also incredibly delicious... obviously served so, so hot.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

The barracuda have a few signature dishes but my favorite is the barracuda churros. I don't fully understand how they shape them to look like a cuda, but they taste great.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Being the Monarchs, we only eat royal food. Our dish would be a Monarch Sausage Roll, but shaped exactly like our logo. We'd kidnap the best cook to make it.

The Carolina Kraken could introduce some Carolina barbecue inspired dishes to their concession stands. We would make sure everything has a healthy dose of the Carolina sauce no matter what was being served.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

The Toronto North Stars have released a line of chips for the concession stands that also double as ninja stars. Super pointy, these chips can be thrown with such force that they can injure or maim someone. When the lawyers find out they will probably be recalled.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

The Maine timber will be presenting a new dish in this years concession stands...fresh lobster! Who needs all of that boring junk food when you can get what delicious lobster fresh from the ocean and celebrate one of the things Maine does best, lobster! Also don't forget to pick up can of Moxie, the official soft drink of Maine!

Come on! We are in Chicago, We are going to have the Syndicate Pizza, which is made up the following: Italian Sausage, ham, chicken, bacon, onions, tomatoes, banana peppers, and spinach.

For dessert it will be a banana split, representing the yellow and black team colors.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Grogu's Fish People Eggs will be served in a nice clear jar with some delicious unhatched Fish Baby eggs floating mesmeringly in a syrupy bactine cocktail. Gobble them up!

[Image: baby-yoda.gif]

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

For the San Francisco Pride, we have the delicious Pride Poutine! A classic fries and cheese curd poutine with rainbow-hued gravy, with each colour more flavourful than the last!

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Each team has to pitch a good for concessions. Kelowna asked their players to think long and hard. I believe we should go after the burger industry here a little bit... 2 fresh, grass feed burgers, pickles, tomatoes, lettuce, bourbon sauce, onions, fancy sauce, dope buns. They're gonna call the burger "THE KNIGHT".

our dish would be owl soup, so basically you just put an owl or two into a big food processor and then boil the broth until edible

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]