Create Account

Gordie’s Mock Draft [Double Draft]
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2022, 09:32 AM by gordieboom. Edited 6 times in total.)

Ok, time for a quick mock draft. Let’s see how far i can get:

1. Wolfpack
Rumours out there saying Luke and Snussu are very open about who they will be picking. It is believe to be goalie Edward Elric / jeffie43

2. Patriotes
Montreal does not have D prospect, so they will definately pick a defender with their pick. Words are on the street that they have  interviewed Nikolai Skovgaard / Faelax. Not surprisingly as he would be considered a safe pick. They could also gamble a bit and pick newcomer Emil Egli / TheGreatToeJam. I am sticking with Nikolai.

3. Monarchs
Minnesota needs a defender too, although their manager Mutedfaith / Julian Florsch will already bolster their blueline. My pick would be Emil Egli / TheGreatToeJam.

4. Dragons
Easy pick for Calgary here. They will pick Rikkert Biemans / Katth, due to Katth’s previous player Barry Batsbak playing his whole career with them.

5. Rage
Manhattan needs offense. Best and safest pick here is Benson Fiorentini / adamantium. A very good pick here.

6. Renegades
Texas needs a bit of everything. There are contacting goalies (including me), but since i haven’t ranked them really high on my list i suspect them to pick a player who they are familiar with: Casey Fantobens / Fantobens

7. Blizzard
I think Edmonton will be pick a forward here. They can spoil New Orleans dreams and pick Bavel Pure or take the more friendly route and go for a newcomer like Dominik Froste / Froste39.

8. Specters
Let’s assume Edmonton played it friendly. In that case JKortesi will rush to the podium and call out Bavel Pure’s / Huck24 name.

9. Steelhawks
Okay they will already receive a defenseman (Tommi Koivu / RotticusScott) in the second round and they have a great goalie in their prospect pool. Which forward are they picking? I think they will go with a sleeper pick here: Tom Holberg / Sleepy

10. Blizzard
Edmonton on the clock again. BPA for them at this stage. Defense or Forward. Two new promising recruits together, sure why not? That could work out nicely for them. My pick here: Tom Pedersen / tomtommen

11. Stampede
With Elizabeth Doyle retiring i could see them pick a goalie. Most obvious choice here would be a newcomer who has been pretty active in the St.Louis locker room: Anthony Dionne / Anthique

12. Patriotes
Montreal with their second pick. They still need more defense. Not many options left here but there is one new recruit that could be a steal for them: Torsten Eriksen / narb111.

—-

Alright that is my top 12. Ofcourse this won’t happen as there will be some trades. Some noteable guys who would still be available at this point:

- Steven Connors / CanadianDuck (long time San Francisco player, he could be gone by the time Pride picks at 16th)
- Manny Calavera / jackkmart ( quality graphics and huge presence in Grizzlies locker room )
- Oles Kobliska / The_Y-man__100 ( who doesn’t know his previous player “The Beast”? )
- Edge Rocks / Edgerocks1 (new recruit who started as a rocket, slowed down a bit)
- Alvin Towne / gordieboom (my guy, top tpe earner, looking forward to see me at the bottom of the draft list again)

Thanks for reading

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Thanks for the shoutout gordie! Also, I don't think you'll go late for this draft, who would pass up on the top cheese in the class?