Create Account

S66 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Hello! I'm Arctic and my player Grayson Yates is now a tri-sport athlete being in the PBE and ISFL aswell. Excited to learn more about hockey and meet some new people.

I'm Pesky or penguin. I'm new here but have played in sim leagues before as a GM for a multitude of sports. I have never played in one with created players though. I'm excited to experience this. I work in IT and am trying to spend some time learning to code so I can make more $$$$. I enjoy all kinds of sports but hockey is my favorite. I also enjoy really good sci-fi/mystery/drama tv shows, trash reality tv, everything marvel, board games (spent way too much $$$ in the last two years), strategy based video games, watching twitch streams, rping, writing, reading fantasy/sci-fi/mystery books, and then consuming podcasts/youtube videos on all the things I enjoy.

I’m hallsyy! I had my last player who was Matthew McGarry. Tragically, he was forced to retire after coming down with a severe disease. Now, here I am with my new player. Neal Newland. He’s ready to help out his team, and hopefully hoist a trophy someday. Let’s get to it.

hi im sarah i like hololive and effective public transportation i spend most of my days crying over ootp and being a comedic method actor thanks for listening to my ted talk

Hello, I am Gaston LeGume and no one plays hockey like me. No one skates like me, dishes saucers like me, screens the tendie like me. And the name's G A S T O N!!!
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2022, 11:05 AM by NONAME.)

Hello, I go by NONAME. I joined this site way back when. Probably around S10ish when I was very young. I was back and forth on the site for a bit and then around S48 I came back and created Bo Kane who was just shy of being a 2000 TPE player.

Falcons Canada

Im Bruins10, this is also going to be my 4th player in the league. I first created way back in Season 3 and have pretty much grown up on this site.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

My name is negs, this is my second player in the SHL but I am in other leagues too. I like fried rice and goldfish. I also am a big Giants fan.

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]

Hey I'm Aneeq and I know nothing about hockey except that I learnt during the most recent playoffs that there's a term called yard sale and I think you say that when someone like loses their stick, if I'm wrong, please don't correct me, yelling yard sale brings me so much serotonin lmao

Hi yall I'm Roobacca aka Potential Spam. I'm in grad school so naturally I have a slight drinking problem. I like hockey and football and recently got into dnd.

I've been on the site for a few years, this current player likely will just be a filler player until I can fully commit to a new player.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Hi I'm Juniped. This is my second player, my first was Juni Panda the terror of the Ice. I'm a late 20 some with 2 kids living in NC. I know nothing about hockey but I love the community.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

I'm Zema from Sweden, and I got an early rep in this league for being the person who put ketchup on pasta and got blasted to the heavens for it.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Bk1689 here, on my 3rd player, only had 1 with a decent career. I apparently can't quit fake hockey. I'm not an interesting person.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Hello all, I am JustAnotherHockeyFan

I usually go by the name Palmtree

HFFO is in fact my younger brother which just makes me better HFFO

I am currently working as a scout for a Junior C hockey team

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]