Create Account

(GRADED)Deep Dive #1 - Raptors Rookie Prospects
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2022, 10:11 AM by CptSquall. Edited 2 times in total.)

Today, I will be focusing my deep dive on three very strong players in the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League. These three players I will be focusing on today are the following. Carl Ray Jetson which is yours truly, pauadrian. Isaac Forty One which is Van and Chuchichäschtli Zopf also known as the user Aneeqs who many people have grown to love (or hate). The aim of this article or deep dive as you can call it is to show off why they deserve to be drafted in the major leagues and what they can do raise their stock, I will be showcasing their strengths and weaknesses to the world while also providing in depth analysis into their stats in the first few sims. So let's begin shall we?

The first user is Carl Ray Jetson, this is a max earning user by the way and while not the most active with their last player around these parks, it seems that Colorado Raptors have gotten the most out of this young prospect. Willing to give it a chance, I was told that they are actually looking forward to the majors draft for once to see who will take them and be his future home in the Simulation Hockey League. They have done their point tasks, their mini point tasks, predictions, the interested prospects point task and even been spending some of that money in the bank account on actual training and equipment instead of gambling it all on stupid cards. As for how the player has performed, if we check the index here it shows that Carl Ray Jetson has made a total of of 29 appearances in which they have scored 10 goals and assisted a total of 10 times. Not bad at all for a new rookie getting into the sport of hockey. Overall I can say this is an A+ user because at the end of the day only the most dedicated of Simulation Hockey League members would dare doing Deep Dives and as of the time of posting? It seems that this user has posted one already! (It is this one). The one thing that they can do to their raise their stock in my opinion is to keep their head down and show the world what they missed out on with their previous player!

The second user we will be focusing on is Van with the player being Isaac Forty One. A definite hall of famer that could never miss the Hall of Fame I am sure. Their previous player went under the name Jon and I am sure there is some elaborate back story as is usually the case for this user. He is seemingly caught up with the previously mentioned Carl Ray Jetson in TPE and might have even more than them. They already have the credentials of max earning before and there is no doubt in my mind that they can do it again with ease. 1 goal and 10 assists in the season all the way back from defense in their rookie season. With 33 takeaways as well, It is surely one to be proud of. The one thing this user can do to raise their stock in my opinion? Remind his teammates to do his point tasks...no I am not salty I missed one because he did not tell me about it, I promise

Finally, the third user will be Aneeqs who has a name that only he can pronounce or write. Another max earner in other leagues such as the Sim Soccer League and the Pro Baseball Experience. He is currently unproven and has no previous player in the Simulation Hockey League to pull data from but a man known as very wholesome to his friends and toxic to his enemies, there is no doubt in my mind that he will be able to prevail against all odds despite what his detractors might say! After contacting the user, I asked what made him passionate about the league and what made him update every single week. To that he said that pauadrian and Van would bully him if he didn't. So there you have it! What more motivation can a man get? This user is clearly very passionate about the league and you can have the pau guarantee that they will max earn and they will go 90th overall. I do not think there is anything this user can do to raise their stock even more. It is as high as it can get!

This has been my deep dive on the best 3 prospects from the Colorado Raptors organization

774 words

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

bruh wdym toxic to my enemies lmfao

Good read!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Approved, +5 TPE to @pauadrian