Create Account

Nictox Agency Headlines

ZIDANE TO GET SURGERY THIS OFFSEASON
New Orleans, Louisiana

Veteran defender, Jean-Locke Zidane, is going into offseason surgery following a lower back injury he sustained during the season. Not wanting to put his team at a disadvantage, Zidane toughed it out and committed to playing in the playoffs with the Specters. Zidane, the 29 year old Frenchman, considers himself lucky to play in such a fantastic unconventional hockey environment. “New Orleans is such a wild place to be playing hockey in, but I count myself lucky to be a part of such a great team and community. The French themes of this city made it easy for me to find my home and know my role in this organization.”
Zidane, who put up career numbers this season with 11 goals and 25 assists, plans to be back on the ice by the end of summer and ready for training camp. When asked what may have caused the injury, Zidane reluctantly stated, “Too many blocked shots and big hits finally caught up to me.” The injury came as a surprise to a lot of people in the organization. Zidane is usually pretty loud in the locker room, keeping the injury quiet to not start any rumors within the organization.

LUCA PANE SIGNS ON WITH NICTOX AGENCY - WHO IS LUCA PANE?
Milan, Italy

SHL hopeful, Luca Pane, is traveling to the United States to participate in combines and prospect tournaments. The young winger announced his draft eligibility last night and has quickly signed on with veteran agent, Nic Tox. Pane has been scoring goals in the Italian junior leagues and is looking to take it to the next level. The SMJHL Entry Draft is not too far away now but time is running out to impress the scouts and general managers of the junior teams. While his new agent has connections with most teams, he does not want to force the young goal scorer onto one team or another. Pane has stated he does not care where he plays as long as he gets his chance to shine.
Luca Pane grew up just outside of Milan, Italy. As a young boy he discovered hockey through re-runs and highlights of the SHL and SMJHL on YouTube. Fascinated by great dekes and big plays, Luca told his parents early on he wanted to play hockey. The only ice hockey team in the area was in Milan and had barely enough players to fill two full teams. Luca quickly excelled at shooting the puck and would also find himself at the top of points leaderboards. When he reached his teens, he found himself scouted by an academy who specialized in training athletes to be better at their given sports. The academy was filled mostly with football players, but had no issue getting a hockey roster together.
Luca was designated an Alternate Captain within his first season playing. The Academy’s hockey club gained more and more respect as the years went on. By the time Luca was 14 the team had been accepted to join the Italian Junior Hockey League. The competition would be tougher, but the experience was well worth it. In his 2 years playing in the IJHL, it was clear that Luca was a step above the other players. In a 36 game season, Luca had 42 goals and 19 assists and now holds the record for most goals in a season. While most Italian scouts knocked his speed, they all could not deny his incredible shot and the way he always finds an open spot on the ice.
Rumors started going around between the Italian Hockey League’s managers and scouts that Luca was going to stay in Italy and be a big star there. With his hometown team, the Milan Cougars, saying they were going to sign him into their system so he can be their next star. Well those rumors were put to bed today with Luca signing on with the Nictox Agency and announcing his SMJHL draft eligibility. The young winger is ready to take the next step and join the North American league where his skills will be tested and the true hard work begins.

ZIDANE ANNOUNCES HIS RETIREMENT
New Orleans, Louisiana

Jean-Locke Zidane has announced his retirement following the 68th season of the SHL. The veteran defender has had successful back surgery but is warned that the issue will come back if he continues playing hockey at a high level. Not wanting to disappoint the Specters’ fans, Jean-Locke decided one more season, a farewell tour if you will, before he finally hangs up his skates. The injury’s origin is still unknown to the public but sources say it did happen during last regular season. Zidane plans to head back to his home country and have a peaceful retirement drinking wine.

Thanks for reading, I’ve been Freddy Grimm, Beat Writer for Nictox Agency

[814]

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Another come back in STL? Smile

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]