Create Account

College Football

Quote:Originally posted by Grimes@Jan 12 2015, 09:44 PM

Jamarcus Russell was the same guy coming out of college and he had way more starts under his belt.

I don't think JaMarcus was really mobile tho. I mean if you wanna play that, you could say he could be the next Cam Newton just with less starts lol. I'm just saying based on what I have seen from Cardale, I really like it and think he could be good.

I also think he's gonna go pro tbh. With Barrett who's only 19 and Braxton, there's really no room for Cardale (who's 22 and the best of them imo). If he transfers he'll be 24 by the time he even hits the draft. He also just had a kid and his mom poor lol. He's gonna wow somebody at the combine (if he goes pro which I think he will, if things go well tonight) and he'll be like a 2nd-3rd rounder.

Cardale is just hard to tackle in college b/c he's so damn big. In terms of speed, he's about as quick a Andrew Luck in the NFL.

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Jan 12 2015, 09:48 PM
Kaepernick is 6'4 230 with speed too. Doesn't really mean a lot.

Yeah but that's all Kap really has lol

Quote:Originally posted by Grimes@Jan 12 2015, 09:50 PM
Cardale is just hard to tackle in college b/c he's so damn big. In terms of speed, he's about as quick a Andrew Luck in the NFL.

I mean Luck isn't slow lol

Quote:Originally posted by Grimes@Jan 12 2015, 09:50 PM
Luck's mobility is so underrated lol

Quote:Originally posted by bpb@Jan 12 2015, 09:52 PM

Luck's mobility is so underrated lol

That's what I'm sayin haha. He's not Kap or Wilson, but he's pretty quick. He's not Peyton back there lol

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Jan 12 2015, 06:43 PM

Oh I know, I like what I've seen from him tho. 6 ' 5" 250 with speed and a cannon for an arm. He could definitely be a good pro.

You know who else was similar to those stats? Jamarcus Russell

:->

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Plays 2 games. Next Cam Newton. Okay.

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Jan 12 2015, 09:50 PM

I mean Luck isn't slow lol
He's not Russell Wilson either.

It's a fair comparison.

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Jan 12 2015, 09:57 PM
Plays 2 games. Next Cam Newton. Okay.

Lmao nah was just making a point. All I said was I like what I've seen and think he could impress in the combine :lol: I mean shit Matt Cassell had under 200 career passing yards and he still got drafted lmao

Quote:Originally posted by Grimes@Jan 12 2015, 09:57 PM

He's not Russell Wilson either.

It's a fair comparison.

Nah I thought you were saying Luck was slow lol

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Jan 12 2015, 09:04 PM

Lmao nah was just making a point. All I said was I like what I've seen and think he could impress in the combine  :lol: I mean shit Matt Cassell had under 200 career passing yards and he still got drafted lmao

In the 7th round... You are saying 2nd or 3rd

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Jan 12 2015, 10:12 PM

In the 7th round... You are saying 2nd or 3rd

Yeah I'm saying he'll probably impress a team and they'll pick him earlier than he should go, basically. Lol

I think the refs made a bad call on that review tbh.

Instant Replay has gotten out of control. Way too much stoppage in these game.