Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour 186 - Sorry for the hard cut at the end of segment 1
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2022, 11:44 PM by Bonk.)

Hello hello again here is the Big Slappy hours #186 which included a special guest appearance by Wasty and an error at the end first segment which I have no idea how it happened. Basically, some of BarnabasCollins, TheSparkyDee and some of Anthique questions are missing and were not recorded somehow. We do apologize. (Slappy no wonder is seemed longer.)

https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/the-big-s...al_sharing

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Bravo! Excellent podcast. Possibly your best one yet.
Thank you for having me on the pod! It was awesome to talk with you both and join the episode.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

This is just disrespectful, no comments?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

11-29-2022, 08:23 PMWasty Wrote: This is just disrespectful, no comments?

so fucked up

[Image: hallsy.png]

1:01:00 just call me daddy warbucks

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

11-29-2022, 08:23 PMWasty Wrote: This is just disrespectful, no comments?
I do not need to comment. my guy and fellow team mate Bonk knows his boy listens to everything he posts.

I think Bonk entitling the episode basically " Hey we fucked up the audio on this one" as opposed to , with special guest Wasty, might have had something to do with it

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]