Create Account

Worst possible way to die?

choking on objects

ruptured organs or Brain Hemorrhaging

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Would never wanna be buried alive. I couldn't be in a tight space like that just knowing that there's no way I could get out. First of all, I don't like tight spaces period. Secondly, I don't like not being able to be in control of what I'm doing. Easily the worst way to die, for me personally. I'd rather burn to death or drown, although drowning seems like you'd die quickly.

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Aug 30 2012, 09:04 PM
Would never wanna be buried alive. I couldn't be in a tight space like that just knowing that there's no way I could get out. First of all, I don't like tight spaces period. Secondly, I don't like not being able to be in control of what I'm doing. Easily the worst way to die, for me personally. I'd rather burn to death or drown, although drowning seems like you'd die quickly.
Win. Win win win.

Cricifixion doesn't appeal to me either.

Quote:Originally posted by RedGibby@Aug 31 2012, 12:15 AM
Cricifixion doesn't appeal to me either.
Fucking Gibby

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Aug 31 2012, 12:27 AM

Fucking Gibby
waaat? the whole point of dat shits to make it painful!