Create Account

Official WWE Thread

Quote:Originally posted by ConnorTanner@Aug 30 2017, 07:51 AM

Reigns genuinely looked like a deer in the headlights.
That's cause he's an emotionless hack.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Coach Biz@Aug 29 2017, 01:17 AM
That cena/reigns contract promo was great!

Cena nearly ended the man's career. Don't get why Vince doesn't realize that they should make Roman only have situation where he only says a few words and beats the shit out of ppl and puts on good matches. Then he'll finally get fucking over, after this promo he looks more like a jabroni then THE BIG DOG.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Roman Reigns should act like he did in the Shield and just beat the shit out of people when he's pissed off. This new tweener role he's under is most likely the best we can get since we're almost guaranteed to not get a Roman Reigns heel turn.

Anyway, lets talk about how Miz is the best thing on Raw next to Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman

Quote:Originally posted by Clint Eastwood@Aug 30 2017, 10:26 AM
Roman Reigns should act like he did in the Shield and just beat the shit out of people when he's pissed off. This new tweener role he's under is most likely the best we can get since we're almost guaranteed to not get a Roman Reigns heel turn.

Anyway, lets talk about how Miz is the best thing on Raw next to Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman
Even when he does that it just comes off as forced and cringey

"I'M DA BIG DAWGGGG OWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" gets boring after a while tweener or not

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Romans role right now is as good as it gets... he doesnt need a heel turn.. and he doesnt have to say a word out there for the place to boo him out of the stadium.. for Vince and HHH thats money.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Kevin Owens looked like the biggest badass.

Four more days until liver failure!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

I like that they had to shoe horn Ronda in at the end of PPV, thus ruining the ending. Like he ending shot of Asuka looking between the two championships was perfect, but then having Ronda come out and awkwardly point at the WM sign just kind of killed it

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

I'll want nothing else but to see Lesnar retain at WM next month but with his contract nearing it's end and with Meekhaman being hard for Roman then it's been expected for at least a year that he will beat The Beast at WM34.

I want to see the match to decide who between the only two who beat Taken at WM is the best however the Universal Title was not necessary.

Well, if Roman wins he'll get crushed by the next Champion: Braun Strauman.

Quote:Originally posted by MrPrime@Mar 2 2018, 10:31 PM
I'll want nothing else but to see Lesnar retain at WM next month but with his contract nearing it's end and with Meekhaman being hard for Roman then it's been expected for at least a year that he will beat The Beast at WM34.

I want to see the match to decide who between the only two who beat Taken at WM is the best however the Universal Title was not necessary.

Well, if Roman wins he'll get crushed by the next Champion: Braun Strauman.

I really want Roman to win, to be honest. I'm not a fan of what they've done with Roman over the past... what, three and a half years? But I'm tired of Lesnar as an absentee champion.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

I have to admit I'd rather have a full time Champ than a part time Champ.
Roman the problem is not him the individual, it's the use McMahon has for him and he got fed down the fans throat for way too long. I want to see a Heel Roman Reigns and it would be so easy to do it. Just like The Rock did way back when.

Oh and for F sake can he PLEASE stop abusing the Superman Punch? It's ridiculous.

Quote:Originally posted by MrPrime@Mar 2 2018, 11:51 PM
Roman the problem is not him the individual, it's the use McMahon has for him and he got fed down the fans throat for way too long. I want to see a Heel Roman Reigns and it would be so easy to do it. Just like The Rock did way back when.

Oh and for F sake can he PLEASE stop abusing the Superman Punch? It's ridiculous.

Preach.

However I will take Roman over that lazy ass Brock all day.

Quote:Originally posted by MrPrime@Mar 2 2018, 11:51 PM

So when are you joining the server my guy? would be so interesting to see you interact with others during Raw & SD and especially FastLane coming up.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

<div align="center">[Image: B._Sammartino.jpg]</div>

<div align="center">[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7351501]</div>

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

at least Camp WWE has been killing it this season

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page