Create Account

Official WWE Thread

Who else is jizzing about the WWE 13 DLC...

Im personally going to get Fan Axxess like I have in SVR 11 and WWE 12.. It gets you all the DLC and you only pay once Smile

http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/260263/...contentrevealed
Look at all the Sex here^^^

Content Group #1: "Attitude Era" Superstars Pack – October 30, 2012
Rikishi, Scotty 2 Hotty, Grand Master Sexay, Gangrel, and Val Venis

My Favorite DLC Package :wub: ^^^^

The other packages that are coming out in later months are going to be sick as well... DLC has been meh in WWE 12 and holy shit THQ really out did theirselves this year. This game will have so much Replay value and i also cant wait to play Attitude Era mode and Universe 3.0

the character models for this game look absolutely horrible.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Oct 5 2012, 04:16 PM
the character models for this game look absolutely horrible.
not even close. They look amazing

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 5 2012, 02:19 PM

not even close. They look amazing

really they look amazing.

Booker T in WWE 13

[Image: WWE-12-Booker-T.jpg]

Booker T in TNA Impact (2007)

[Image: 196963-booker.jpg]

Bret Hart WWE 13

[Image: wwe-13-bret-hart-screen.jpg]

just two examples

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Oct 5 2012, 04:34 PM

really they look amazing.

Booker T in WWE 13

[Image: WWE-12-Booker-T.jpg]

Booker T in TNA Impact (2007)

[Image: 196963-booker.jpg]

Bret Hart WWE 13

[Image: wwe-13-bret-hart-screen.jpg]

just two examples
it doesnt matter about the models it about the gameplay and what the game can deliver and that TNA game was garbage and not worth the 5 dollars i spent on it from the Wal Mart Bargain Bin.... Does that TNA game have Attitude Era Mode, or Universe Mode... or a Roster of over 70 Superstars from Today and the attitude Era.... I rather spend my 60 dollars and a game that we have been waiting for years and it will be the best WWE game next to No Mercy and HCTP.

Gameplay and Modes and Replay Value>>>>>Graphics

did I say it was all about Character models? No I said a statement that was true LOL you always take things outta context.

I agree, the models look bad. I don't like the whole new graphic style they've gone with over the past few games. Honestly, I preferred to look of the older games. Obviously the graphics weren't as good, but they were more.... I don't even know. The ones now look almost too polished.

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Oct 5 2012, 04:42 PM
did I say it was all about Character models? No I said a statement that was true LOL you always take things outta context.
Im just giving my opinion. Im not a graphics guy when it comes to games i enjoy gameplay and if the game is worth the 60 dollars i will have to put forward.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 5 2012, 06:44 PM

Im just giving my opinion. Im not a graphics guy when it comes to games i enjoy gameplay and if the game is worth the 60 dollars i will have to put forward.

He didn't say he didn't enjoy the game though or that gameplay sucked. All he said was that the graphics sucked.

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Oct 5 2012, 04:46 PM

He didn't say he didn't enjoy the game though or that gameplay sucked. All he said was that the graphics sucked.
I dont care dude im slowly getting sick of people always saying negative things when i post something.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Oct 5 2012, 02:53 PM

I dont care dude im slowly getting sick of people always saying negative things when i post something.

it isn't negative, it is the truth

WWE Day of Reckoning 2 > All

Attitude era mode on wwe 13 is amazing so far. Currently on the rise of dx still at the Montreal screw job... This is too amazing and really authentic it feels like 1997 I can't wait until I unlock the other chapters.

Favorite Wrestlers Growing Up...

This time span will be from the Attitude Era

1. Triple H/Mick Foley (Was always a heel during this time... I just loved him for some reason, when other kids where cheering for Stone Cold or The Rock I was a HHH fan.)

I loved everything about Mick Foley, he was willing to do anything for the fans and if that mean flying off the cell and onto the annouce table he did it... Also all his gimmicks in the AE was amazing.. Mankind, Cactus Jack, and Dude Love

2. Undertaker (Loved the Ministry and Undertaker's character during the time period.. also had one of the best Themes of all time)

3. Stone Cold (Stone Cold brought WWE to new life and helped WWE beat WCW, I loved everything about Stone Cold his character and Promos always gave me a good laugh and is truly the best Wrestler to ever step foot in a WWE Ring)

4. Rikishi and Too Cool ( IMO underrated... Rikishi should have at least gotten to hold the World Title at least once, and Too Cool was Awesome)

5. Hardy Boyz (My brother was a Jeff fan and I was a Matt fan... I love the Hardys as a team. They were exciting to watch)

6. Gangrel (His enterance was awesome and I loved playing as him in Wrestlemania 2000 or WWF Attitude)

7. Owen Hart (Was always better then Bret IMO... Its a shame WWE never used him right... and R.I.P Owen that was a very sad day for the wrestling)

8. Nation of Domination/The Rock( Always liked them and this is where The Rock dropped some good promos... D Lo Brown and Mark Henry was a good tag team here as well)

9. Chris Jericho (RAW is Jericho!, Chris Jericho was on fire during this time period and was very entertaining and did some good promos)

10. New Age Outlaws (I loved Road Dogg and Billy Gunn... One of the Best Tag Teams in WWE History)

11. Kurt Angle
12. Ken Shamrock
13. Kane
14. The Dudley Boyz
15. Test
16. APA
17. The Headbangers
18. X-Pac
19. The Godfather
20. Shane Mcmahon

Keep In mind this is my favorites list... not a all time list

my top 10

1. The Rock - Best on the mic and great ring abilities
2. Stone Cold - So much fun
3. Chris Jericho - Pretty much the white Rock.
4. Undertaker
5. Benoit
6. HBK
7. Cactus Jack
8. Kurt Angle
9. Goldberg
10. Shane McMahon