Create Account

Chirper #18 (AC Week #476)

now that i'm looking forward to my vacation i'm realizing that we have nothing planned besides "sit in vacation house and use pool" and it's not really an exotic location or anything with much local to do so if anybody has any fun ideas to do with your in-laws and a toddler hmu

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

One day I'll definitely figure out what to say in these chirpers, today isn't that day

ファンファーレ!

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

@C9Van @Punk42AE don't forget to chirp!

It is going to be tough breaking the habit of going to reddit when I'm bored

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Haiku, my favorite type of poem.

Coffee is done
Soon to wake the wife
Quiet no more

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

What even is reddit anyways

[Image: jwpshl.png]

oh I guess I need a new sig now

[Image: jwpshl.png]

Trade me ass

If someone traveled back in time to when I first got to the SHL and told me WBF was the commish who shutdown the thunderdome I would never believe them. What a time to be alive.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2023, 12:34 PM by sköldpaddor.)

I think it would be really cool if instead of calling other people "soft" for caring how we treat one another, we all just considered the fact that everyone is dealing with different shit and if they don't want to deal with people being assholes to them in their hobbies they do to escape from their real life horror shows, that doesn't make them weak, it makes them human. It's okay to be soft. It's okay to NOT say the mean thing you thought of just because you and/or your friends might think it's funny.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Back on top. Go Tree's

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

another day another chirp

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

RIP Thunderdome, we hardly knew ye

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

slow down on monday

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]