Create Account

S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Hey folks! I'm Mr. President, and my player is Kristian Seppanen, a 6ft3 Finland Finnish Right Defenceman playing for the  Malamutes Yukon Malamutes!

I'm working on developing the Kristian Seppanen lore, however he was my favourite player on my team in HockeyNation and thus, had to be replicated in SHL.

Otherwise, I'm a Canadian who loves chess, video games, politics, and sports. My favourite hockey team is the Detroit Red Wings, and my favourite player right now is Mo Seider. I'm also a huge basketball fan. 

Looking forward to meeting you all and immersing myself in this community!

What's up, everyone? I'm Cycro. This is my second sim league (ISFL being my first) and sim leagues are kind of my primary hobby right now. In real life I'm a network engineer based out of the Boston area and I play disc golf, I ski, I cook, I play a lot of video and card games, and I'm a dad of 2 young kids (5 and 1). Looking forward to getting to know all of you awesome folks (even though most of you are now my sworn enemies).

Florian as you may have guess is part of the Soderberg family, from the line of Emilia Soderberg making him SHL legend Gunnar Soderberg's nephew. If Florian didn't take up hockey he would have probably ended up either working at his parents ski resort in Poland or directing his attention towards skiiing/snowboarding as he parents have both one olympic gold in either category.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2023, 11:37 PM by SmittyHextall. Edited 2 times in total.)

I am SmittyHextall. I like to watch all sports. Hockey is my favorite to watch though. I root for the Blue Jackets. And my favorite food is sushi.

Not tge most interesting person. Plsy a lot of video games Rb6 and LoL mainly. Thats about all i got.

[Image: smith2.png]

Hey I’m Karey. Im a middle school teacher from Vancouver and I am a bit of a jack of all trades type of person.
I have a wife and she’s an absolute smoke show. Im also have a kitten named Beans and a dog named Harvey who is an SHL legend

Hello I am Mike BadCock. I plan on having a very good career and no I not a robot. I been draft at 44 and I been super hype. I am honor to be draft by detroit and I will make best off this opportunity.

Intro to me the person? Im SewingWithNancy, also known as GooberPatrol on Discord. Im a foodie from denver that loves talking beer/food/cocktails and the Avalanche.
Intro to me the player? Im Jeff Goldblum, after an illustrious career in hollywood, I decided that at the ripe age of 70 id follow my one true passion in life to the fullest. Ice Hockey, not Jazz.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Hi everyone, I’m ThisSeemsFishy! I’m a Canadian currently living in Australia. I’ve been in and out of SHL for probably close to 40 seasons now (but maybe only 10 total spent on the site whoopsies). I love gaming, marvel movies, hiking, snowboarding, and playing/watching sports!

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

Hello I'm fuba/fubaguy I'm the person behind Bobby Tkachuky. I'm a Sens fan who apparently likes to suffer... I also have 2 cats both girls named Merci and Molly! I'm a big hockey fan and also a big football fan (go bears!). I also enjoy video games and probably spend an unhealthy amount of time on the computer.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

Hi, My name is Tylar, I am Sad Ketchup, I am known as the Sad Dimbi Skanklet. I brought the lovely Sad emoji and the lovely chihuahua to the SHL. I have been on SHL for like 12 years, 12 years I will never get back Smile I spend way too much time on discord and have no life, sad.

Code:
50 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Quote:Since a lot of you are new to this community, and I would love to know more about all of you, I’d like you to introduce yourself to me (and any others reading this).
Introduce yourself and tell us something interesting/funny/odd about you. Whatever you like, really.
25 words minimum!

Hey, I'm Charlie. I've been around for a few years and I've been really into the SHL since joining. My name comes from the character Charlie Conway in the Mighty Ducks movies... I think I've seen D2: The Mighty Ducks about 200 times all told.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2023, 08:45 PM by Will3. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello, I am Will3 a returning multi sim league user. I had to kill Will2 after he murdered Will1 and tried to do the same to me. I lost part of my left pointer finger in the struggle but I survived.

JK

Except for the bit about losing part of my left pointer finger. That actually happened after I got that finger caught in a nylon basketball net when I was very young.

Hello! Username is RaidTheArcade, but just call me James! Big fan of movies, video games, and pro wrestling, hence my player name! Joined the league due to wanting to get more into hockey, and just to meet more lovely people, so I hope to make friends with my teammates and everyone on here!

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

Hello ? I'm MartinLK I live in Germany
My favorite NHL team is Boston Bruins and my favorite player is Patrice Bergeron anyway that's all
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2023, 09:15 PM by Wearingabear. Edited 1 time in total.)

My name is wearingabear, and that's what I wear everyday as I'm traversing the world. Is a bear. I stole it. From the Revenant. Starring the one and only, Leonardo DiCaprio.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland