Create Account

S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management

Hello i am Kezia MacKenzie of the Atlanta Inferno of the Eastern Conference of the Simulation Hockey League, here to talk about the time me and Atlanta Inferno team mascot "fire chicken" pulled a very epic prank on Hotdog. Hotdog is the general manager of the Atlanta Inferno of the Eastern Conference of the Simulation Hockey league.

Hotdog was in his general managerial office in which he preformed his managerial duties. what a fucking nerd honestly in kezia's humble opinion anyone that has ever been a so called "General Manager" is so weird and deserves to be ostracized from public life. Kezia figured this was as good enough as any reason to pull a humble jest on their good frend hotdogge, and so they triumphantly rode fire chicken into battle, and jumped upon the desk at which hotdog commited his dirty deeds. staring down into the terrified eyes of their boss and good pal hotdog, kezia bellowed the following phrase which would forever haunt the warm sausage:

:"she hot on my dog till i inferno"

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno