Create Account

S71 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist

ISFL AFFILIATE

okay so given the combination of the Unspeakable Horrors love for all things evil and unsettling, and the Nevada Battleborn's ram/goat iconography (to be honest I'm not sure what animal it actually is, and the Unspeakable Horror does not care for living things enough to bother to find out), I believe that the Battleborn's playlist would have to be comprised of metal tracks with some reference to goats or rams—easy enough to find given the animal's frequent appearance in Satanic and occult imagery.

Code:
Format:
Song - Album - Band
1. War - Bathory - Bathory: I needed at least one track from this album because the album cover has a great big goat head skull on it. The song "War" seems fitting because we're the Battleborn :]

2. The Ram - Crystal Logic - Manilla Road: Admittedly this is one of the weaker songs on this album (though it's a very good album so it's a high bar), but how could we pass this opportunity up! I believe this song is an allusion to the portion of Exodus??? I think?? from the bible wherein many of the wandering Israelites begin to practice idolatry by worshipping a golden bust of an animal.

3. Ram It Down - Ram It Down - Judas Priest: It fits the theme, and it also slaps. Admittedly in this case the reference to a ram has less to do with any unholy imagery and more to do with "ram" as a verb

4. Capricorn - Overkill - Motörhead: I think this is in reference to the Astrology so the connection becomes ever-more-tenuous. it's also not an especially evil song. but i'm too tired to find anything better

5. Prime Evil - Prime Evil - Venom: The title track of Venom's Prime Evil is one I'm a fan of. Also the album also has goat skull imagery on it. Also it's called Prime Evil. good song :]

Renowned composer John Williams, celebrated for his iconic Jurassic Park soundtrack and an avid Colorado Raptors  Raptors  fan, has crafted a mesmerizing album exclusively for his favorite hockey team as a favor for the up and coming prospect Xavier Beausoleil. With the help of some of his good friends at the Colorado Symphony He designed it so to ignite their spirits before pivotal matches. This extraordinary compilation, a symphonic masterpiece, infuses the locker room with an electrifying ambiance, fueling the players' passion and determination. The album comprises dynamic compositions that resonate with the team's ethos and aspirations. From the resounding drums of "Victory March" to the soaring melodies of "Champions' Overture," each track exudes the essence of triumph. The anthemic "Raptor Roar" and the pulsating "Frozen Thunder" evoke a sense of invincibility, while "Iceborne Legacy" echoes the team's journey to greatness. Williams' creation stands as a potent prelude, ensuring our Raptors  Raptors  take to the ice with hearts afire and a symphony of victory in their souls.

Go! Raptors  Raptors  Go!

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

Song 1: Can I kick it? by A Tribe Called Quest

While warming up, the team plays a small game of soccer around the locker room, meaning the answer to the song is yes, you can kick it.

Song 2: Heroes by David Bowie

I've always loved this song, can be kinda motivational too I guess.

Song 3: What's Good by Tyler, The Creator

The beat and production on this song is great and it can be a good injection of energy into the locker room.

Song 4: Don't Stop believing by Journey

This song is a bit cheesy but is a tried and true motivational song.

Song 5: Revolution 9 by the Beatles

This song (if it can be called that) is an 8 minute train wreck of John Lennon going crazy in the studio. This song plays last once the players need to get on the ice for puck drop, as it will quickly clear out the locker room and ensure that no one is late getting to the ice.