Recreate or First Gen?: First Gen
    Recreates: Who was your last player?: -
Full Discord Username: Tsunny

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 
15-20 hours

Is water wet?:
Yes it is.

What made you join the SHL?
A friend of mine recommended and it looked interesting enough for me to give it a go.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?:
Mid 14th century. One of my favourite monarch was ruling at that time and i'd be curious to see how it was to live under his reign.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?:
History of Motorsport. 24 hours of Le Mans, Indy 500, Monaco Grand Prix and many more interesting events to talk about. But if it has to be something school related than either the Habsburg Empire o Otto von Bismarck.

Waffles or pancakes?:
Pancakes all the way.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?:
Yes it does. Regardless if there's someone to hear the sound or not.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?
Generally speaking Sonja prefers to focus on sport and would rather leave politics out of it but if she had to take a side in supporting a good cause then she would obviously do so because at the end of the day she likes to treat anyone as she expects others to treat her which is with respect and kindness.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?:
Gaming, watching sports (mainly Formula-1, NASCAR, WEC, Football/Soccer, and lately Hockey) which i'm far too invested in. I also happen to find a lot of fun in creating alternate scenarios in history and playing with the idea how that one event would change the course of history (be that something like Byzantium not falling or the British-German alliance actually forming before World War one), yes i'm a huge history nerd.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included):
The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen. It might sound silly that i choose this particular book but he is one of my favoure sports person who generally speaking tells very little to the mide so to be able to take a look into his private life and to see what made him the person he is was a fantastic experience. And that particular book so happens to be among the first few books i have managed to read.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?:
Mainly fun scenarios. And of course a fun, accepting and helpful community can make a really fun experience as well.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?:
Probably the most basic answer but Pikachu. For me Pokemon was only part of my life when i was growing up as a kid and i remember rooting for Pikachu a lot so i guess it's only naturally to choose them as my favourite. 

What video games do you play?:
World of Tanks, League of Legends, Hearts of Iron 4, Europa Universails 4, GTA V, Fifa 23, F1 22, Project Cars 2, Crusader Kings II, Game Dev Tycoon

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?:
German Shepard. Simply because that is my favourite dog breed.

Player Name: Roger Murdock
Position: Centre
Recreate or First Gen?: Recreate
  Recreates: Who was your last player?: Axel Foley - Defense
Full Discord Username: Smatt

A lot of free time (10+ hours weekly) for being in a LR on mobile, as part of that 3+ hours can be dedicated to updating/on-site activity.

Is water wet?:
Yes, science can't tell me what to think.

Was really big into the ideas of GM leagues where all NHL teams are ran by a person in a game setting, but I searched up simulation hockey and it got me here. Being a player that can get points seemed a lot more fun that being an NHL fantasy manager, so I hopped on.

I'd want to go back to internships at offices, that was a relaxed, fun environment without major responsibilities that I'd always like to be in.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?:
Just the Pikmin franchise in general. Story, gameplay, the community, how much struggle there is between releases, anything. Best game franchise out there, I could go on forever.

Waffles or pancakes?:
Waffles. The way you can get the pockets of syrup with other toppings is unmatched. And it tells you exactly where you're supposed to cut it up.

BUT if we enter chocolate chip or blueberry pancakes into the equation I'm cleanly going with pancakes. The dynamic nature of pancakes is intriguing. But again, if we're going vanilla, non-combo breakfast pastry, waffles.

Of course. Sound happen, and I won't let anyone make me get existential about what observance means to the existance of senses, cause then you gotta think about what happens when you die and people forget you, were you ever real in the first place? And I don't like going down that path, it just makes me sad.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?
I'd be wearing that thing out, sign it, get it sweaty, add in a little extra donation. Anything to pump up that value on that jersey.

Learning Japanese and a going to the gym. More specifically leg day for a hobby, everything else is just a break until I can legs again.

One Punch Man. Just repped out the 1st initial release online when it came out but it was pretty enjoyable. I personally like comedy so getting into something funny I could chat over with friends makes it the best.

Good locker room atmosphere and accessibility. As long as there's passion league wide and the information people need to get attainable, things will sort themself out from there.

Flygon. I don't really have a reason. I just thought it looked neat as a kid so I like Flygon still. I still think it looks neat.

Gonna be rocking some Mario Wonder, consistently running Pikmin. Mostly new stuff that comes out but I always got a spot for Super Mega Baseball. Plus a little bit of an allowance there for multi-player games friends want to get me roped into.

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?:
I'd like to be a yellow lab. They are very cute, and I think the conception that they are the dumbest of their general breed would do me well, gets me a little allowance to be silly.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2023, 10:02 AM by vic03. Edited 1 time in total.)

Player Name: Leo Roze

Position: Defense

New or Recreate: Recreate
     Recreates: Who was your last player?: Valters Denisova

Full Discord Username: vic03

I have like 10+ hours free a week plus I can do stuff while in class too since im a Communication major so there’s no actual work

Is water wet?: a single water molecule no, any combination of multiple yes

What made you join the SHL?: hockey plus boredom

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: anytime before I met @HabsFanFromOntario

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: five nights at Freddy’s lore

Waffles or pancakes?: depends on the day but usually waffles

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: you forgot to mention that’s there’s no one around so I can say for certain yes I’ve heard a tree fall

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: based question I’d wear it

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: I don’t know if it’s technically a hobby but I’ve been super into the indie rock scene lately

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): A midsummer’s night dream because we acted it out in like 3rd grade and it was a whole lotta fun

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: locker rooms

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Unown, cool lore

What video games do you play?: Starfield

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: I would be a cat thanks.

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

Player Name: Julian Kuznatsov
Position: LW
Recreates: Who was your last player?: Kieran Kovalev
Full Discord Username: JustHereToLeave

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): Usually about 3-5

Is water wet?: Typically yes

What made you join the SHL? Was just interested in character making forums

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Before I played my favorite game of all time, and then play it for the first time again

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Silence

Waffles or pancakes?: Pancakes with syrup = Life

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: I hope so

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? OMG That's so epic!! I'd love to!!

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Reading, listening to music a lot more

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): I like 'Ten Lessons for a Post-Pandemic World' by Fareed Zakaria. Really good informational book.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Designing player and getting drafted!

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Wartortle because he looks cool and is cool

What video games do you play?: Roblox, Our Life, Geometry Dash, Doki Doki: Literature Club!

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Siberian Huskies cuz they're awesomesauce. (yes i just said awesomesauce in 2023 lol)

[Image: justheretoleave.gif]
sigs by @sulovilen, 'you belong in' sticker by @sve7en
[Image: VGl3CB4.png][Image: DpCJiuF.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: 1I2bN7C.png]

Player Name: Squidwardo Tentacles
Position: Left Wing
Recreates: Who was your last player?:
First-Gens: How did you find the site?: Through a Reddit Post
Full Discord Username: theopsquid

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): For this I can do it at work, but normally around 25ish M-F and free on weekends

Is water wet?: Yes, not debating it

What made you join the SHL?: Interested in a Sim League and was transitioning out of 6S EASHL leagues

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Early 1400s North America before it was colonized to see how it was

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: I could probably stretch Ethics in Sports to 30 minutes

Waffles or pancakes?: Pancakes

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Wear it and promote the night

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Ball Hockey, Weightlifting, Video games, (BG3 + NHL atm)

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Haven't read in a book seriously in a couple years tbh

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Media throughout the season is #1, creating a player and player growth/results is #2.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Garchomp, he is a land shark and Gible is cute.

What video games do you play?: Baldurs Gate 3, Elden Ring, Rocket League, Minecraft, Fifa, NHL, ARK + more

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: A mutt

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

Player Name: Langston Hardison-Laurent "Hardy-Laurel"
    Recreates: Who was your last player?: N/A
    First-Gens: How did you find the site? Reddit
Full Discord Username: Jexter

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): Depends, currently in graduate school so I'll say 3ish

Is water wet?: As a former swimmer, No

What made you join the SHL?: Seemed interesting and a good relaxing/decompressing element

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Probably Ancient Greece in the Golden Age of Athens just to experience the Acropolis. Either that or the Roman Republic.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: I'd probably do a lecture on the lore of Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes, especially if someone is around to hear it

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Wear it, offer to sign it, see what else I can do ie a meet up with the kids or appearance at the auction.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Not a lot of time do to Graduate school but Golf, Tennis, Paddle tennis, Padel, Gaming and Reading

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Mistborn, a fresh take on the fantasy genre

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Keeping it relaxed, but I'm open to a lot since its my first sim league

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Squirtle. This is gonna get me in trouble, but I haven't played a lot of Pokemon. My older brother used to hog the gameboy back in the day. So I'd get very limited time to play Pokemon and often I couldn't find my save so I's restart with Squirtle.

What video games do you play?: Starfield rn, BG 3, Rocket League, Valorant, Halo, League, Total War, planning on Payday 3, Assassins Creed, Sea of Thieves, Apex, PUBG, CoD, a few other single player games

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Probably a Bernese Mountain Dog. I have very thick hair

[Image: lhlsigv2.jpg?ex=65cd244a&is=65baaf4a&hm=...5a69dcac4&]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

Player Name: Stormlord Imotekh
Position: Defender
Recreate or First Gen?: First Generation
First-Gens: How did you find the site? WildfireMicro suggested I try the portal
Full Discord Username: no_mf_challenge

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 6+

Is water wet?: No

What made you join the SHL? The Portal

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: When I was in high school to take it more seriously and give myself better opportunities

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Soviet politics during WWII

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: No

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Full rainbow jumpsuit

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Warhammer and gardening. Spirituality

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): The Green Book, changed my thoughts on democracy

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Community engagement!

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Torterra because he's chunky and has a whole environment on it's back! It's the world turtle lol

What video games do you play?: FPS, RTS. Something active

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Rottweiler. Protective but also chaotic
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2023, 10:48 PM by ThePyroAlpaca. Edited 1 time in total.)

Player Name:Juan Tymer
Position:RD
    How did you find the site? Reddit
Full Discord Username: ThePyroAlpaca

Depends on the week but usually atleast a few hours a day

Is water wet?: Only when its touched

What made you join the SHL? Ive always wanted to try something like this.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Prehistoric because i think it would be cool to see a dinosaur, or Rome during its golden age.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?:Hockey.

Waffles or pancakes?:Waffles

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?:Yes

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: I just wear the jersey, whats the big deal?

Any hobbies you've been into lately?:Been crushing Civ 6 alot lately.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): The Malazan book of the fallen series by steven erikson. Admittedly, its alot and hard to get into, but its easily the best high fantasy series i have ever read. It should have a following like LOTR.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?:Involvement from everyone not just a few people.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?:Jolteon, i think hes just neat.

What video games do you play?:Mainly Turnbased strategy games like civilization,FF tactics, xcomm,HOMM3 but also i enjoy RPGs like oblivion and Greedfall. My most played game by alot is EHM

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Pyrenees. Generally pretty chill unless you attack my home or family.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2023, 11:06 PM by Arcalegion. Edited 1 time in total.)

Player Name: Ace Guilded
Position: C
     First-Gens: How did you find the site? Reddit post on r/hockey
Full Discord Username: arcalegion

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 10+

Is water wet?: Big Water wants you to think so.

What made you join the SHL? I was in a sim league a long, long time ago and remember it being fun.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Past belongs in the past. I would like to travel into the future - do we ever get to explore space!?

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: How to stop procrastinating tomorrow!

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles with their delicious and orderly pockets of syrup and butter.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Big Forest wants you to think so.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Wear the damn jersey. Leadership on and off the ice.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Starfield

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): I loved The Stand by Stephan King since I was a youngin.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Camaraderie

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Not a pokemon guy, apologies.

What video games do you play?: Starfield, Star Citizen

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Any, all dogs go to heaven.

[Image: pRYfhit.png]

Player Name: Lucki Blackwood

Recreate or First Gen?: First

How did you find the site? Browsing Reddit

Full Discord Username: xnolan.

How many hours a week do you usually have free?: I'm around pretty consistently all throughout the day.

Is water wet?: One of life's greatest questions isn't it. But to keep it simple, no.

What made you join the SHL? No specific reason really. Seemed interesting and wanted to give it a try.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: I'd love to see the formation of the universe, if there were anything to even see of course.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Hmm.... oh, Hockey.

Waffles or pancakes?: One is served with chicken, the other isn't, you do the math

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Of course, trees aren't that shy.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Of course

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: I've been very into Football as of late (Go Giants)

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): People still read nowadays?

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Healthy competition with some friendly banter mixed in.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Reshiram. Pokemon black was the first Pokemon that I ever played. A lot of fond memories of playing that growing up as a kid.

What video games do you play?: Counter-Strike

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: I've always wanted a Golden Retriever since I was a kid, so easy for me.

Player Name: Simo Jääskeläinen
Position: Defense
Recreate or First Gen?: First gen - I found the site from a Reddit post that went up yesterday (September 20th)
Full Discord Username: ec06aaj

How many hours a week do you usually have free?: Typically an hour or so each weekday and then most of the weekend, so 10-15 to be conservative.
Is water wet?: I have nowhere near the science knowledge required to answer this. The last thing I remember reading is that water itself is not wet, because water cannot make itself wet.
What made you join the SHL?: I loved the Be a Pro mode on the various NHL games I've had and combining this with creative writing, something I like doing and don't get the chance to much these days, is a perfect fit.
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: If I could guarantee my safety, the days of Mansa Musa's pilgrimage to Cairo. I'm fascinated by the Mali Empire in general and the fact the guy was so rich he broke the economy of Africa is reason enough.
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: DOTA 2. That swallows up way more of my time than I like to admit.
Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles, but it's close.
If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes, even if nobody is around to hear it.
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: In a heartbeat. I'm LGBTQ+ and if I did a census, probably have more friends who are than aren't.
Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Climbing. My fingers hurt.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Anthony Bourdain's Kitchen Confidential. It's what got me interested in the world of food and high cuisine.
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Interactivity, but without feeling like you have to spend 8 hours a day on here to be successful.
What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Scyther was my bro back in the day, and False Swipe is the best move for capturing other Pokemon.
What video games do you play?: Too many. DOTA 2 is my main jam, but I started Assassin's Creed Odyssey recently and I'm really looking forward to playing Mortal Kombat 1.
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: A pug. I love pugs and I, too, have breathing problems at times.

Player Name: Jerry Moonshine
Position: Center
     First-Gens: How did you find the site? Post on the hockey subreddit
Full Discord Username: GrimGrum

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 6+, though Monday and Tuesday are largely blocked

Is water wet?: I am of the opinion that it is, i think based on the definition of wet it isn't, but the reaction to touching water and a wet rag would be the same.

What made you join the SHL?: I saw the reddit post and immediately knew I wanted to join, I would have joined sooner if I had known about it. I used to play Eastside hockey manager and the idea of playing as an individual in a league like this is really cool to me.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: May 2017; as a Nashville Predators fan I want to experience the Stanley cup run again.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: I just finished modifying my espresso machine to basically mash it up with a computer. My partner keeps saying I talk about it too much, so I could definitely do 30 minutes about it.

Waffles or pancakes?: Pancakes

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes, sound still exists without someone to perceive it.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I have already put it on before they finish the question.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: As mentioned above, I do home espresso. I have a Gaggia Classic Pro that I have modded and am deep into it.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): The Name of the Wind (Kingkiller Chronicles), I actually really didn't like the second book, but absolutely loved the first one.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: A welcoming community, and so far everyone has been incredibly welcoming so I am very excited.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Cyndaquil, not really sure why but when I played Silver I got really attached to my Cyndaquil

What video games do you play?: Lately mostly Trackmania and Final Fantasy XIV

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Corgi, social and friendly but also a little weird.

Player Name: Connor O'Byrne
Position: G
    Recreates: Who was your last player?: C - Connor O'Byrne
Full Discord Username: unconfident

entirely too many

Is water wet?:
Water is not wet because wetness arises from the interaction between a liquid and a solid surface.

I was in some other sim leagues and figured i should complete the trifecta

i think itd be cool to go back to the 1970s and experience how life was like back then, especially with f1 racing

probably something to do with cars but it definitely would not be a good presentation

Waffles or pancakes?:
pancakes

of course smh

yeah ill wear it

gaming as always, ive taken a step back on lego since its so expensive but in a couple months i might get some sets

the giver has stuck with me all these years later, so probably that. the sequels are unfortunately not anywhere near as good but the giver will always stand out to me

definitely locker room chemistry and all that jazz

weavile. ive just always loved the design and the idea of weavile, even if its stats render it kinda useless for anything competitive. but i used weavile in my moon playthrough and loved it

as of rn, fifa and red dead. but i just recently finished off both god of war games and the batman arkham games

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?:
i think australian sheperd dogs are gorgeous but theres no way id be able to keep one of those happy. so probably one like my old dog, who was a lab/mastiff mixture

HO
Player Name: Gordon-William Gibbles
Position: Center
Recreates: Who was your last player?: Collin Gibbles
First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Full Discord Username: spartangibbles

GM
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): it varies week to week but enough to be active and engaged.

Is water wet?: well this depends on how you define wet. Is it being surrounded by water molecules? Then yes, but if the definition changes to a liquid then then only circumstantially.

What made you join the SHL? A reddit post almost 5 years ago made it seem cool, I've been trapped here ever since.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: honestly I wouldn't want to go back too far since I'm so used to modern life. I also would probably fuck something up if I went back and might cause a paradox. If it's a guaranteed closed loop, then maybe ancient Greece.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Either Zelda, Pokemon, D&D, Critical Role, or Volunteering

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles between those two, but french toast over either one.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes, as long as it stops falling at some point.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Yeah why not, probably try and score a few goals that night to drive up the price for charity.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Cooking and gaming mostly. BG3 and Pikmin 4 have taken up a lot of time

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Either Stotan!, Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes, or Deadline. All are by Chris Crutcher. He is my favorite author and I love his work.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Being able to vibe and talk with people.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Nidoking: I was young when Pokemon began and I never gravitated towards a starter. But I had my prized Nidoking that carried me in Pokemon Yellow. He was a monster and he started my love of poison types.

What video games do you play?: A little of everything honestly. Lately its been BG3, Pikmin 4, Zelda TOTK, NHL, Megaman Battle Network Collection, and Enter the Gungeon.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: A big ol Labrador Retriever that sleeps and just likes to nap. Why, because Labs are the best.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Player Name: Dwayne Swanson
     First-Gens: How did you find the site? ISFL
Full Discord Username: RobJG2

1-2 during weekdays more on weekends

Is water wet?:
No

Thought it would be fun to give it a true

Probably back to were my son was a newborn till about 3 and watch it all over again.

I wouldn’t be able too, would be able to remember something for 30 min.

Waffles or pancakes?:
Pancakes all day!!!

Yes it does, my thinking is sound waves were still made but just not received as no one was around to receive it

Yes

Warhammer 40K, Always open to talking about and learning more

Honestly have never read a book all the way threw

The talking and easy going people in it

Golom because when I was younger I thought h2was the coolest
A lot of Sim Type Games, Recently tried Diablo 4 and hoping to get starfield soon

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?:
English Bull Dog, Cause I’m Stubborn