Create Account

S73 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Hello SHLers! I'm Arctic from North Carolina, I'm a huge Hornets, Panthers and Canes fan. I'm really into metalcore/post-hardcore music and fighting games. I go to local street fighter tournaments pretty often.

Well, hey! My names Furio (friends call me Ty lol), and I’m from Halifax, NS! Been doing sim leagues awhile, joined here ages ago I think but my email wasn’t showing up as being a member lol! So I created an account and am foraging ahead. Liking it so far, work for the government here in Canada doing wastewater treatment, lots of free time to play fake hockey lol! Looking forward to it all, go Blues/Raps/Reds/Rams for the record!

My name is Tanner and I am new to this style of Sim leagues! I moved to Calgary Alberta last year and have loved it here!

I enjoy catching the Calgary Flames games even though I am a Habs fan and also go skiing on my days off

Hi, Im Satan And Im Also Over In The ISFL. A Cool Fact About Myself Is That I Like To Play Chess And Have Slowly Started To Learn How To Build My Own Chess Engine (AI).

Hi everyone, I am Randominoe! I work in the field of education/child recreation which can be exhausting but immensely fulfilling. I look forward to developing our players together for awhile to come.

I can't think of anything especially interesting about me so I'll list a few relevant things

- Red Wings fan
- Software engineer
- Family first
- Solidarity forever
- Cat lover
- OSRS addict
- Talk to me if you need help with Ice Level Trading Cards

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Hey there, lifetime Predators fan, went to game one. Also a huge home espresso guy, I am the coffee nerd of my house. Really excited to be here!

Hey, so this is the first time doing any sort of league like this and so far have been really enjoying it. I played a lot of hockey growing so I guess that's where my love of hockey comes from.

Hey im Uzii (John) im from ohio yeah ik ik ive heard all the jokes lol. im into video games as most ppl are nowadays, i love hella sports, i love going to games and what not. my favorite hockey team are the detroit red wings LGRW for any wings fans out there, been a fan since i was a kid so ive experianced all the ups and way to many downs lol. But yeah thats a little bit about me and im excited to get this show on the road! Armada

Ive been around for a hot minute but there's still plenty to discover I'd say. Most people who know me know that I like cooking a lot. I'm also a big fan of video games and D&D. I also advise a group of volunteers at my local university.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]