Create Account

S73 SMJHL mPT#5 - Somebody Once...

The All-get me the f*** off this team. This is a team made up collectively of everyone with the worst plus/minus stats in the league and the goalie with the most goals across the entire season. These players do not want to be on their teams anymore because they are getting absolutely roasted by opposing teams and by their teammates in the locker rooms.

C - Dag-Otto Bjorntjanst -29 CAR
LW - Alexej Kastrba -29 CAR
RW - Daniel Durkburg -37 KEL
LD - Bryson Basham -42 GFG
RD - Oskar Samuelsson -40 GFG
G - Net Man - 194 goals against

For my S72 All something team I would like to put forward the S72 All Kraken Team! I'm presenting it as a way to celebrate our S72 regular season and acknowledge how great this locker room is. Starting up front we have a trio of forwards lead by center Betzee Nickelback. Nickelback has had a fantastic season putting up a team leading 22 goals scored. On their right is Alexandros Mograine who leads the team in assists with 39. On their left is Alexej Kastrba who has 47 penalty minutes this season. That front group has the scoring touch to finish plays, but the grit to defend each other and not get bodied on the attack. On the back end on the left side we have Lazer Gato who leads the team in blocked shots with 224 on the season. The best defense is not even letting the puck get to the net. On the right side we have Westley Kirkpatrick who averages 2:22 time on ice short handed. The players that play on the penalty kill are the most trusted defenders on the team so why not have one penalty killing phenom on the roster. Finally playing goalie of the S72 All Kraken team is Sith Happens. He has played the majority of the games for the Kraken this season and has 3 shutouts to show for it. He's been a solid wall on the back end.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=6576542e&is=6563df2e&hm=9cd2...40228abcd&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

this team is the all "we save a lot of goals," basically the best goals saved above average

stun gun
scary jerry
juolu kuusi
jim wen
Denebor Milasch

I present to you! The League Leading Team!

Center - Jeff Hunziker (QCC) - Leads in Goals and Points
Left Wing - Colt Fox (VAN) - Leads in Shot%
Right Wing - Ryland Murphy (QCC) - Leads in Assists and Hits

Defense - Bog Damsel (STL) - Leads in Penalty Minutes and Fights Won
Defense - Nik Smith (COL) - Leads in Shots Blocked

Goalie - Stun Gun (ANC) - Leads in Wins, Goals Saved Above Average, and Shutouts
Backup Goalie - Net Man (QCC) - Leads in my heart and in Goals Against (but we don't tell him that second one)

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

The All-nuh-uh-that-is-my-puck Team! Consisting of the players who are the ultimate puck-hogs. Based on high number of takeaways for skaters, high saves for goalie.

C - Derek Kong
LW - Arthur Kaliyev
RW - Erik Erikson
LD - Johnny Shuffleboard
RD - I-Stir MyPudding
G - Wayne Holloway

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Man, I thought the top all-recreate rookie team would be neat but it just sorts itself out nicely. The only question on the roster is goaltending since they're the only players who aren't directly leading the class in TPE. Either way, here is the all-recreate rookie team

Shawn Pawn - Dag Otto Bjorntjast - Emil Karlsson
Peanut - Johnny Patey
Stun Gun

If we want to get picky with our positional requirements, Erno Joonas replaces Emil Karlsson and Oranje Kohne comes in place of Johnny Patey--pretty barren on RD in general which is interesting. Honestly this was an attempt to shoehorn myself into being on an all-star team of some sort but that evidently didn't work. Don't really know what to take away from that other than that we have a ton of really talented recreates headlining this class.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Introducing - The All-Good Noodle Star Team, entirely determined by who had the fewest penalty minutes throughout the season (limited to players who played every regular season game, ties broken by points)! Nothing but good, squeaky clean hockey fun to be found here. Angel

Elk LW Ana Parast - 14 PIM
Knights RW David Soupre - 16 PIM
Malamutes C Bobby Tkachuky - 24 PIM
Kraken LD Lazer Gato - 24 PIM
Grizzlies RD Oskar Samuelsson - 12 PIM
Citadelles G Net Man, the goodest noodle in my heart.

I've decided to build a Euro-team out of the players who are currently in the SMJHL.

G - Joulu Kuusi - born in Finland
LD - Leo Roze - born in Latvia
RD - Juan Tymer - born in Latvia
LW - Aksel VINsen - born in Norway
C - Froya Solberg - born in Norway
RW - Johnny FourStar - born in Sweden

Season 73 All-Slappers from the blue line team! A team of defensemen who are the best at slapping the puck from the blue line, better known as scoring.
Scott Seitz
Cheeks Klapanen
Shnopple Lopple
Westly Kirkpatrick
I-Stir MyPudding

For my team I choose to go with the All S74 Great Falls Draft Class team. Truly the most talented group of players to make their mark on the SMJHL. 

c- Gordon William Gibbles
RW- Brandon Strongstick
LW - Austin Dodd
LD - Peanut
G - Yves D'Odeur
Wild Card - Poiklm

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

All-Charity Team

The best at giving stuff away! Most giveaways takes away the spot. For the goalie we’ll just have to go with whoever’s given up the most goals

C- Patrick Meyer (NBB)
RW- Brock Samson (NBB)
LW- Lily Jin Morrow (VAN)
RD- Scott Seitz (VAN)
LD- Icee Richradson (MET)
G- Net Man (QCC)

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

My Team: The All Trees Team

#1 Ace Guilded
#2 Dwayne Swanson
#3 Gewmba Stolemamoney
#4 Nelly Celly
#5 Teal'c
#6 Julian Kuznatsov

These brilliant player all represent the Maine Timber and are trees of the highest order, or some order at least. THerefore, they are the Arbor Vitae Hockey Bois

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

All star Nevada team:

C - Thomas Sawschuk
LW - Aksel VINSen
RW - Brock Samson
RD - I-Stir MyPudding
LD - Shnopple Lopple
G - Just Perfection

These would be the starting lineup for me if I had a say. Everyone here is putting up big numbers. I wish I could put Cal Juice in there. Alas, next season maybe!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Best rookies as future 2K club members. These six players have proven through their rookie season that they have the chops to become some of the best players the SHL has ever seen.

F- Will Tomlander
F- Froya Solberg
F- Dag-Otto Bjorntjanst
D- John Peanut
D- Mikkel Enevoldsen
G- Stun Gun