Create Account

S73 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank You

I would like to thank everyone in the QCC server! being part of a large rookie class is a ton of fun and everyone has fully embraced the league to have a good time.

Thank you to everyone that has helped the SHL convert to the new Player Portal. It has made playing so much simpler and more fun.

Thank you to the Carolina Kraken and their amazing locker room. You guys have made me feel so welcome and its a great place to just chat in between games.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=6576542e&is=6563df2e&hm=9cd2...40228abcd&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2023, 04:13 AM by locrianmidwest. Edited 1 time in total.)

God, there are so many people I need to thank for making this lovely, wild experience a reality.

First, the one who I literally would not have been aware of simulation sports without: @Valpix. Thank you to the stars and back for showing me this lovely little thing. I owe you several.
Huge thank you also goes out to @RAmenAmen for taking a chance on me from nothing more than vibes and claiming me off waivers. Being part of QCC this season has been so much fun and wouldn't have been possible without you.
To all of my fellow Citadelles rookies: @Tsunny, @skyrrhawk, @NaomiMannequeen, @vic03, @ThePyroAlpaca, @Patey, @hockeyiscool. We're gonna tear shit up. Love you all so much <3
To everybody not mentioned on QCC staff: too many of you to mention individually, but you've all helped me immensely get acquainted with the systems of the league and the Citadelles Discord was very friendly. I wouldn't rather be anywhere else.

And to everybody else in the SHL, whether in front offices, or as players, or running the site: thank you for making this all possible. Biggrin

I would love to throw a big shoutout to all of the S74 class in general. I have been in a lot of classes as a player and way more as a mentor and this has legit been one of the most fun ones I have been in. It reminds me of all the way back to S36 for myself with so many great users and making the discord and LRs a blast. Can't wait to see how it turns out for everyone in the upcoming draft.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

I'll give a shout to @Crazytomato and @honey. I didn't anticipate sticking around in this league much due to, well, not knowing or caring about hockey. But you've both made the STL LR pretty fun for me so I made it through a full season. Thanks!

shoutout to @Gwdjohnson and @retuperkele for drafting me to this excellent franchise and allowing me to be the starting goalie immediately. and shout out to the rest of anchorage for being great

Bigs up to trips for introducing me to Carly Rae Jepsen's current discography, that pushed me a long way into getting into some good music and has influenced the songs I listen to to this day. Also big ups to @halanv3ntur3, Walter Melon. Thank you for Walter Melon.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Thank you @Aleris and @sköldpaddor for drafting me to a team as awesome as Nevada, helping me with my build and being overall awesome!

Thank you @kahri and @JamesT for being my besties! Yall make the discord awesome

Thank you to @Gwdjohnson for bringing me back to the boatz. Other people might joke he's a bad gm but he holds together an awesome LR that is really fun to be around year in year out.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: image.png]

There's a lot of people i want to thank right now. So this will be a rather long post, thankfully there is no limit for how many characters one can write

First and foremost there's no one else who i feel like i should thank more than @NaomiMannequeen after all it is thanks to you that i even started this whole journey. After all i'm still very new to hockey and my knowledge about it is limited to say the least. Nevertheless it has been a very fun journey so far -so much so that i'm already thinking about my recreate when it was only my first ever season-. It is always a lot of fun when we start something so when you asked me to join you on this one, i had zero hesitation and went along. I knew i will be in quite a bit of disadvantage but you helped me so much that i felt almost none of said disadvantage. As you have already said it in your own post, we're not sisters irl and yet during this journey i already felt like we might actually be sisters after all so i'm very happy to be sharing this journey with you and looking forward to a lot more fun. Love you sis~

I also wanna thank @RAmenAmen for all the things you have done for me. I can safely say that you're like a "hockey father" to me. On one hand you were the one to DM me from qcc so i look up to you as the one who "recognized me" and as such i'm forever grateful for you. On the other hand you have helped me so much that i can't even imagine how i could ever repay your kindness. Especially as sometimes i feel like i'm nothing but a bother to you so i hope that you think of me as kindly as i think of you. Love you lots, boss~

Of course i have to thank @lore as well as you too helped me out massively too. I'm sure most of the times my questions were quite dumb to say the least so to have you be so patient and kind with me, it meant a lot to me.

QCC would of course not be a reality without our mother, @Evok so i wanna give you a massive thank you for creating such a loving space for us to be in and of course for being our loving mother. I feel very happy to be a part of this family.

Then there's also our dear mentors (@TonyW19, @Valpix, @Faelax, @mer, @Matteo, @Hordle) who i'm also very grateful for both mentoring us rookies and for contributing to this very lovable locker-room experience that made my time in the SHL so much fun already. And of course for dealing with all the rookie shenanigans and sometime cult like behaviours. Especially you Hordle for not just accepting but contributing to us creating a cult around our dear Netman.

And last but not least i wanna thank all the rookies including @skyrrhawk, @ThePyroAlpaca, @locrianmidwest, @vic03, @hockeyiscool, @JohnnyPatey for being part of such a mega rookie class. When i started it i could of never imagined just how cool of a little class we're gonna be (serious, we need to find a name for our little rookie class) and especially thank you for all the shenanigans and all the fun we had in the locker-room, i'm very happy and thankful to be a part of this team and i'm certain we're gonna tear the J up next season. 

Holy, there is just so many people i wanted to thank and i hope i have mentioned all who deserves to be. In case i did leave someone out, please forgive me. I'm quite dumb at times after all but yeah. Everyone at QCC deserves a massive thank you for all of your hardwork and for making it feel like we are all a part of a big family. I love you all.

@Benpachi thanks for being such a great co GM and always being a great guy in the locker room and especially in the war room. Couldn't ask for a better co

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Thank you to everyone on team Sweden for being so welcome to me <3

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

I want to say that Southpaw was an excellent rookie mentor to us as our GM. He was always there to help and checked in on us when needed to make sure we had the best opportunities possible. Long may he reign.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

I would like to say thank you to everyone on QCC @Evok you’re amazing
@Tsunny @NaomiMannequeen @ThePyroAlpaca @skyrrhawk you all are incredible and I’m so glad you joined the site. Y’all are the best set of new creates in site history and I don’t care what anyone else says.
If I forgot someone I’m sorry but I love you just as much

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

Just wanted to take the time to thank aleks and Seany for bringing me aboard this past offseason, hopefully we can get things done here in the next three playoff series.