Create Account

S73 mPT#5: Branding Brands

I'd probably have to say the Syndicate since it's one of of the few mob related brandings that I've seen in sim leagues, and it's also a very fitting branding vs some of the more vague or general ones out there

Los Angeles has very nice branding. The colours they use work super well together and look amazing in sigs and the logo has always been top notch. Philly are also very nice as well.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

I like the branding of the Toronto North Stars best - but not the current one, the one they changed from to this one. Whoever was behind that last logo was a beautiful mind.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

My personal favorite branding in the SHL other than the burger kings is the San Francisco Pride I think. Just a good name, logo is pretty decent, colors are nice, just a good mix that I think has a lot of long-lasting potential and shouldn't really ever need an update or anything, maybe just a new coat of paint once it starts feeling pretty old or something.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 02:08 AM by diacope. Edited 2 times in total.)

First few organizations that came to mind are the Chicago Syndicate and the Tampa Bay Barracuda. I really like their color schemes and think the identity fits perfectly, gotta love seeing fans dress up as mobsters and fishers at games too since they both can hold a stick Wink

I've always really liked LAPs branding. The colours and the logo are really nice. I like the skyline and the lights in particular, it does a good job of displaying LA.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

i would have to sya the edmonton blizzard because they are in edmonton nd I like blizzards, s I mean dq blizzards and ya that stuff

[Image: hallsy.png]

I think Manhattan Rage has pretty sick branding, the bull ties to wall street is a nice nod.
Also can't go wrong with red and black. The logo is also very clean.

RETIRED

I think the best branding from a team I have never played with is Los Angeles Panthers. I just really dig the overall look and feel and colour scheme.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

I have always liked the Specters branding and the Winnipeg branding when we dropped the Jets. If I had to pick one of the teams I haven't played for, it would probably be Seattle because it fits the theme of the city really well.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

I think the Edmonton Blizzard has the best branding, simply because of all the logo variations. For example, the server icon was a rainbow fox for a while, and more recently, an orange fox, and it just shows all of the possibilities with the cleandesign of the logo.

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

I like the Winnipeg aurora because it's a great color mix and I really like the colors and I love watching the northern lights and it reminds me of that

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]