Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

Code:
Option 1: 284 Words

-----

"Okay, in his defence, he was talking about the Capcom Cup, and that kid has been cut from the team immediately."

New Zealand's U14 Hockey Coach, Benson Fiorentini, spoke to the media this week following the now-controversial cutting of 14-year-old captain Liam Rutherford at the Evolution Championship Series, better known to fans as EVO, in Las Vegas.

"I mean, pretty plain and simple, we had a goal in mind. That was to take the Tekken pools by absolute storm, obliterate the competition therein, and prove that New Zealand really is a Tekken-playing nation." Fiorentini's eyes were welling with tears as he spoke, clearly hurt by his player's comments. "I mean, Liam really was one of the best of us, and to see him abandon Tekken for something as rote and uninteresting as Street Fighter 6, it--yeah, it hurts. It definitely hurts."

The controversial U14 hockey team was declared disqualified from the international tournament earlier last week after a game in which the Austrian team suffered myriad injuries to over fifteen of their young players. Despite the clear skill on display by New Zealand's young players, they simply could not stay out of the penalty box when it mattered.

"I still like the kid fine, but it's one of those things where it just makes more sense for us to part ways here. He's a hell of a player, but we can't afford for our team to be associated with someone who can so flagrantly shirk his teammates like that."

Fiorentini ended the presser by mentioning the performance by one of his other top stars, 13-year-old Josh Li, who officially went undefeated in his pools matchups at EVO earlier this morning.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

PBE affiliate

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Option 1

As international teammates, Angus McFife would surely never take issue with a fellow countryman looking to spread the game and make the team greater by inspiring a youth movement via an affiliated Slovakian program. For as long as McFife has proclaimed his desire of winning the cup, so to has Petr declared his desire for gold. If anything, Angus is a role model for all those on the Czech team and partaking in the Slovakian program. Certainly, a gold lay in waiting in the future for both Angus and Petr, and all the Slovakian children who choose to advance from the this joint-national development program for the betterment of hockey everywhere. If anything, McFife seems more likely to extend a likeness of his property to said program, such as the one Petr uses (I'm going to win gold), or perhaps something that caters more to the camp specifically. Regardless, this all is a non-issue for the Czech-Slovakian youth camp team.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

PT Pass

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Option 2:

As a professional athlete, you need to understand the chance that you may be unceremoniously moved from your current situation to another one. Every player has the chance to be traded so I think you need to be prepared for that in the event it happens to you. I tend to take my own advice so I've prepared myself for just that scenario.

If I were to get traded, first thing I would do is connect with my new GM and coach just to introduce myself and figure out where to head first. Next, I'd get in contact with the captain of the team and just talk and get to know the culture and locker room vibe. After that, I'm contacting someone with the team so help me find a temporary place to stay when I get there.

After all the logistics are done, I can sit down with my new coaching staff and start to talk about the system and play style they have. I'd love to watch some tape just to see the system in action and be as ready as I can for the first practice.

It's always going to be a whirlwind if it happens, but having a checklist and some plan organized will help calm things down for you.

(214 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
46-16-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +29] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 122]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2023, 04:21 PM by sliceruser. Edit Reason: word count )

Option 2:

Written Task: If your player got traded to a new team, how would they go about adjusting and learning the new system?

The Kraken while they attempt to be competitive lean more towards the side of having fun and doing the best you can and it has been a very natural place for Alexandros. Depending on where he would end up whether it another more laid-back team or one of the more competitive teams, he would take a different approach. When it comes to the more laidback teams, he would continue to play his game without any issue and mesh right in honestly as despite Alexandros more competitive nature winning means little to him. Alexandros is someone who plays for the fun of the game not the winning of it but will do everything he can to play his best. This I feel makes him very flexible on joining the more competitive teams as well as laid back but I will admit that some of the more competitive teams could be a bit more jarring upon entry for Alexandros. His approach to adapting to them would be to watch and see how those teams conduct themselves and how much pressure they put on themselves and then try to match their level of intensity while trying to keep his more lighthearted trademark in the mix.

202 words

Option 1:
First of all HOW DARE YOU @ micool!!
But as America comes with the best lawyers my youth team haas the best legal defense. Firstly, We will take you to THE SUPREME COURT for trying to steal our natural right to freedom of speech!! While you are busy handling that we will counter sue you for 100 Million for emotional damages, legal fees, and other such damages. While you are trying to fight all of that in court, we will call to the stand our very own captain who you are sueing to make heart-warming sounds and faces for the jury. Not only will you have the justice system agaisnt you, you will have the press also. The press will play an important role in this as we will portray you as a greeding SHL millionaire going after harmless children who just want to play the game of hockey.
I REST MY CASE!

Word count:157

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

PBE Affiliate

Option 2: If he was trade to another team in the SHL, the first team Salzberger would do is called his mentor, retired Norwegian player Anders Christensen who played for multiple teams during his career both in juniors and at the pro level, while Salzberger has spent all his pro career with the Atlanta Inferno. He would ask Anders how he dealt with having to play for a new team and what he did back in his days to make the transition to a new team go as smoothly as possible. The first thing Salzberger on his first day in the new team facilities is to talk to the team head coach and ask him about his system and how he expects Salzberger to fit within that system. Then, he will go on to meet with the team captain to ask how things usually go around the team, what are the particular things that the players do and what he should do to integrate quickly and properly into his new team.

169 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Option 2:

The only way Jussi Mutou would leave the Colorado Raptors is if he was dragged out the door by an opposing GM. It’s Raps or Die for the young winger. If it came down to it, and Mutou was traded, he feels his skill set would allow for much wiggle room as far as gameplay goes. He shoots the puck, he hits opposing players, he gets penalties. You get what you get with Mutou.

However, I feel that some GMs might get him to tone down the penalties, which means toning back on the physical play. I believe this would result in higher point totals for Mutou as he puts more focus on his offensive game, and also stays out of the box a lot more.

His last couple seasons have been on a struggling Raptors team and with Mutou not having the strongest defensive game, this has resulted in poor defensive numbers around the board. Under a new system, Mutou may be able to improve his defensive game and become more of a two-way player at the cost of his explosive offence.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

PBE PT - Bayley

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2023, 10:17 PM by Waldo. Edited 1 time in total.)

was told i cant do this so disregard

Prompt 1:
This lawsuit is fairly frivolous as the phrase "I'm gonna win the cup" could be considered a quote of MiCool as it is a phrase that is synonymous with MiCool. However since this somehow involves copyright, one could argue our use was transformative in nature as unlike MiCool we will win the cup as we are Canada and it is inevitable and would fall under what we all understand from various Youtube dramas as fair use. We have neither attempted to profit monetarily nor socially from the aforementioned phrase and resent any claims to the contrary. We would also like to countersue MiCool for emotional damages to the tune of 1.5m doll hairs. We here of Canada Federation would like to unilaterally deny MiCool's claims and would assert that MiCool's ability to copyright the phrase "I'm gonna win the cup" is absurd and shouldn't stand in today's day as MiCool has not done enough to protect his copyright/trademark etc.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

PT Pass

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!