Player Name: Charlie Slurpe
Position: Center
Recreate or First Gen?: Recreate
    Recreates: Who was your last player?: Vadim Askerov
    First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Full Discord Username: serpeee

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 6+

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: Boiling in water

What made you join the SHL?: Over 10 years ago I was looking for more sim leagues and stumbled upon the SHL!

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: I would travel back to the 1960s, I feel like there was so much going on in this decade, that it would be very important to live through it.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: The 2016 Chicago Cubs, when they won the world series for the first time in over 100 years.

Waffles or pancakes?: Pancakes

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: No issues as long as I can wear other types of jerseys (movember, camo, cancer prevention, etc) for auctions.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Working out and watching sports~

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): 1984

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Winning and being in an active locker room.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: I am a Yu-Gi-Oh fans

What video games do you play?: Madden, NHL, NBA, Fortnite, COD and many more!

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Husky, I am a leader and can handle a lot of different elements.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Player Name: Teemu Salami
Position: RW
Recreate or First Gen?: First Gen
First-Gens: How did you find the site? ISFL
Full Discord Username: swoosh7

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 6+

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: Ordering it at a baseball game. 

What made you join the SHL?: I'm in the ISFL and felt it was a good time to join a second league. 

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Honestly just take me back to being a kid. Not to change anything, but just to run it back. Time goes by way too quickly. 

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Fantasy football is the first thing that comes to mind. 

Waffles or pancakes?: Gluten and I aren't the best of friends. Pancakes are probably better tasting, but I have (chicken and) waffles more often. So waffles?

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Let's do it, of course. 

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: As far as new hobbies go, pickleball.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Frindle in elementary school because that's the only book I can confidently say I've actually read from start to finish.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: The community. I'm here to have a good time with others. Everything else is an added bonus. 

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: I'm not a big pokemon guy, but I liked the looks of Marowak as a kid.

What video games do you play?: Mostly sports games like Madden although I've played less since joining the ISFL. I'm terrible at everything else.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Labradoodle? A friend of mine has one and they seem to have a lot of energy, but also enjoying just chilling. I like my down time.

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

Player Name: Jack Keigan

Full Discord Username: Spritestuff

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): too many. Im normally very available

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: pot full of water with a focua on condiments.

What made you join the SHL?: my deep love of hockey simming.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: i wouldnt. The timeline is fragile and beautiful.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: The Superior Spider-man comic run by Dan Slott.

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles. They got crunch, and little pockets for syrup.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: sound is an interpretation of vibrations. Without anything to hear, it is just vibrations.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Put on my pride jersey, my pride hat and call my gay sister to attend the event so she can see how many people are willing to show up and support her.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: mini painting

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Radient Black. Incredible comic written by Kyle Higgins. Amazing art, story and reader interaction. They literally animated a fake movie that was being filmed during the events of the comic so you could see it. No other comic has that level of effort.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: meeting really nice people

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Squirtle. I love turtles, and the competition aint great.

What video games do you play?: A lot of sim games. I love bannerlord, and i play a fair bit of sons of the forrest.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Greyhound. Very lazy but selectivly energetic.

Player Name: Andrade La Sombra
Position: Forward - Left Wing
Recreate or First Gen?: First-Gen!
First-Gens: How did you find the site?: Through the affiliated leagues of ISFL and PBE.
Full Discord Username: Akoustique

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc):
During the weekdays, my actual "free" time is close to 15 hours. However, I work in IT, meaning I have a wealth of time spent sitting in front of a computer. I typically get all my sim league tasks done during the workday!

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?:
Grill those bad boys!

What made you join the SHL?:
The storied history of the league, having been older than the other two sim leagues I've been a part of. Plus, the portal is super nice too!

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?:
Likely back to when I was in high-school. I'd pay a hell of a lot more attention.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?:
Professional wrestling, and how it's become a carnival attraction to a mainstream storytelling medium.

Waffles or pancakes?:
If they're both plain, waffles. If they've got chocolate chips, etc; pancakes.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?:
Sure does!

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?:
I mean, is there any other option? Wear it with pride. Get the whole team to sign it. Make it worth as much as possible.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?:
I'm a video gamer, but also a bass player. I fell off the bass for a bit but I'm getting back into it nowadays.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included):
The best one? Likely something from the Mistborn series. Started Stormlight Archive and that might overtake it soon, though!

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?:
The community. If you're not here to enjoy the community of people here and watch your little avatars streak across the ice, you're not here for the right reasons, in my opinion.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?:
It's a tie between Lilligant and Hisuian Zoroark. Lilligant was my opener when I played competitive Pokemon battling, and Hisuian Zoroark is one of my favorite Pokemon designs, bar none!

What video games do you play?:
Ooh man. Everything ranging from RPGs and JRPGs to racing and wrestling games. I speedrun games like Mega Man Legends and Neon White, and my favorite series in general is the Persona series, with 3 being my unequivocal favorite. Huge Zelda and Paper Mario fan as well!

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?:
Samoyed. My hair is very fluffy and I try my best to be super friendly!

[Image: 9kneOLq.png]

Player Name: wellerman
Position: forward
Recreate
Jordan tanner
Jtanner20

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc):
6+
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?:
Smoker and grill
What made you join the SHL?:
Been here the last couple ssns
If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?:
When I was born to see what it looked like growing up as a baby but when I travel back in the future
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?:
Cars
Waffles or pancakes?:
Waffles
If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?:
Boom
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?:
Yes I would
Any hobbies you've been into lately?:
Pse and going to seaworld and universal and disney
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included):
Anne Frank I love the movie and book and also Harry Potter
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?:
Locker room
What's your favorite pokemon? Why?:
Mewtwo one of a kind
What video games do you play?:
Football
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?:
English bulldog bc I love them and I have 2 of them

[Image: b3ayEGX.png]

Player Name: Bo Jangles
Position: Right wing
Recreates: NA

Full Discord Username: MrBojangles#3903

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 16-20

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: The only way.. the grill.

What made you join the SHL?: Love hockey, saw a post on Reddit and figured I didn't spend enough hours in the week already thinking about hockey.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Probably middle/high school... No worries just hanging with friends.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: The disappointments of being a Sharks fan for the past 20 years.

Waffles or pancakes?: pancakes

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: yes

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Absolutely.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Paintball

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Lord of the Rings

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Active Community 

What's your favorite pokemon? Why? Squirtle because who doesn't like turtles

What video games do you play?: Apex, Rocket League, CSGO

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: I feel like this question is biased against cat people.. but if I have to choose, it would probably be a Husky because I love the cold.

Player Name: Fredrik Gronlund
Position: Defensemen
Recreate or First Gen?: 4th Gen
Recreates: Who was your last player?: Netman
Full Discord Username: eldroh

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): Roughly all of them. I work 5 8 hour shifts tuesday-saturday from 3pm PST to 11pm PST. Other then that Im around

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: Eating it raw

What made you join the SHL?: I like hockey

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: I would travel back to when I was a wee lad and get more into hockey earlier.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: How accredited zoos are good for the environment and that they're the leading way for us to save endangered species.

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles, they hold syrup better.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: No, technically sound has to bounce off of something that can process it. If no one is around to hear it then it does not make a sound.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: I'm always wearing a Pride themed jersey.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Cocaine. In a more serious answer, none.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Yes

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Finding Atlantis along the way @ztevens

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Sandslash. Cause he's cool

What video games do you play?: Right now, a whole lot of rimworld.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Snail

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

11-18-2023, 07:14 PMBadWolf Wrote: ONLY S74 SMJHL Rookies (S75 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who got drafted into the SHL (S74 SHL Draftees).

If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

6 TPE for completing all the questions.

SMJHL HO Questions (5 Questions)

Code:
Player Name: Dave Bardizz
Position: Left Wings
Recreate or first gen: first gen
     First-Gens: How did you find the site? Google
Full Discord Username: eaterfn

SMJHL GM Questions(14 Questions)

Code:
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 15-20

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: I personally like boiled

What made you join the SHL?: I love hockey so might as well play this

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: 2011 to watch my bruins lift the cup

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: The Rules Of Hockey

Waffles or pancakes?: Pancakes because my grandmother made the best pancakes

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: I would wear it and sign it most likely.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Hitting the gym, hockey, Mini Sticks

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): The outsiders in 7th grade, well written and the characters were great and it was a perfect book to read.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Good sportmanship, no trash talking or putting down other players

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Umbreon because the colors and the design, im still chasing the moobreon after 2 years.

What video games do you play?: Fortnite, NHL, Madden

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: I would be a Boston Terrier because i am on the smaller side but I will protect my owner.

Deadline: The start of the S74 SMJHL draft

Player Name: James Madison
Position: LW
Recreate or First Gen?: Recreate but barley
Recreates: Who was your last player?: Jeffery Murphy (never active, around 5 IRL years old)
Full Discord Username: waldowastaken

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): depends, im usually always free at nights so i'd say 10+

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: on the grill

What made you join the SHL?: crazy tomato and uptown cord would not stop talking about it

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: i wouldnt, could ruin too much

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: speech and debat

Waffles or pancakes?: french toast

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: stabbing anyone who doesnt wear it

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: doing my homework

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): calico joe; all time great baseball book that has such a great message and is written in such a fantastic way about the sport of baseball and a pretty much make-believe story

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: LRs

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: bulbasaur; best starter ever

What video games do you play?: mainly just FM, and some phone games

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: any breed, as long as i can be born to a wealthy white woman

SMJHL HO:

Player Name: Niclas Wastlund
Position: Defense
    Recreates: Who was your last player?: Mats-Gunnar Kjellberg
Full Discord Username: Wasty#7920

SMJHL GMs:

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): 8

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: Grilled

What made you join the SHL?: I was searching for a way to past the time at my job back in 2011 and saw a post on HFBoards.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Back to S8 era and secretly install the STHS Hamilton optimal build cheat in my player and have him secretly become the greatest SHL player in history.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: The current state of hockey card design or weed

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: If someone is around? yes, if nobody is around? probably.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Cool!

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Hockey cards

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): I listened to the Elon Musk biography book recently and it was the first book I listened/read to in a long ass time.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: winning cups, probably why my family is so sad all the time.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Slowpoke cause he looks chill

What video games do you play?: barely play anymore but NHL, Madden and sometimes Forza

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Swedish Vallhund, I mean just look at it.
[Image: swedish_vallhund_1.min.jpg]

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Player Name: Inge Baardsen
Recreate or first gen?: Recreate
Last Player: Daryl Urquhart (STL/SEA)
Full Discord Username: urq660

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): I’m usually around on discord most of the day, my work has a decent degree of autonomy for me. I’m in the UK, so it can be a struggle to be present for sims, or the draft…..

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: There is no food that is not improved by air frying it, I don’t care if the ends split and they look like exploded fingers. Also don’t mind it drying them out, do not enjoy hot dog juice.

What made you join the SHL?: I’m a big hockey fan, but it’s not something that is massive in the north east of Scotland. Always loved ‘be a pro’ game modes, due to a lack of any athletic prowess of my own, so this came up and sounded ideal.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: I’d go back to my teenage self and tell him to stop worrying about everything and enjoy these years, cos trust me, it’s some of the best time you will have. Also, don’t marry (insert ex-wife’s name here), you will regret it Undecided

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Planes, im a massive nerd about planes, its been my career mostly since I was 16, with a break in the middle for a few years. Civil or military, I can bore you about many different aspects of them.

Waffles or pancakes?: This depends a lot on the context of where I am making this decision. Breakfast? Pancakes with some bacon and syrup, get in my face. As maybe a dessert? Waffles hold a nice bit of melting ice cream. As a snack? Cold Belgian sugar waffles are a goat snack, also completely unrelated to my diabetes. But pancakes with a bit of Nutella, or peanut butter, just as good. 

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes, physics is non-negotiable 

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Firstly, damn right, accessorised with Pride tape on my stick, a strip on my helmet. Secondly, these are sick, why does it have to be restricted to one night, can’t these be our all-season warmup jerseys?

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Relearning the bass, used to be in a couple of cover bands way back, stupidly gave it up. Also been hitting the gym, trying to get back to some semblance of fitness.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Touching From a Distance by Deborah Curtis. I love love love Joy Division, forever one of the most forward thinking, perfectly imperfect bands to come out of this country. This book shows the dark reality of life with the forever-tortured lead singer of the band, Ian Curtis, from the perspective of his wife. It’s not a feel-good read by any means, but gives you an insight into a much-missed member of British music royalty and why the band is still hugely popular.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: The people make the league for me. My last player won 2 cups in Seattle, but the real cups were the friends I made along the way! I never thought I’d get so invested in hockey dots, but caring about your teammates makes it feel genuinely important. And if you’re losing, then you’re losing with some great people.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Growing up in the Scottish highlands, it was a struggle getting your hands on the latest things when they came out and I searched for months for a copy of either Blue or Red for my gameboy when they first released. Finally got Blue and picked Bulbasaur, and it has been my #1 ever since <3

What video games do you play?: always come back to Football Manager, Falloyt, Skyrim etc. currently working through Spider-Man 2 on PS5. Play a little Fortnite at times but FPSs aren’t generally my bag. Sports games are usually fun,  but I’m not into ‘ultimate team’ type modes and that seems to be what every game is geared towards now. NBA 2K has about the best ‘be a pro’ mode usually, but it’s lousy with microtransactions.

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Some kind of retriever probably, I have similar feeling about food as them (give me it all, immediately)

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Player Name: Blant Chorski
Position: Forward ©
Recreates: Who was your last player?: This is my first ever

Full Discord Username: Beastman1978

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): conservatively 2 hours a day (14)

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: Hot Dogger (machine just for cooking dogs)

What made you join the SHL?: Found it on a google search and looks hella fun

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: Definitely to the time of the Pyramids...I need to know HOW

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Being a parent to 4 boys and how damn exhausting, yet rewarding it is.

Waffles or pancakes?: pancakes

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: I’d wear it and sign it no problems.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Going after vintage toys I used to have as a kid.  I need that nostalgia!

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Zagor Chronicles.  Fantasy book from the 90's.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: active group is a must.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Psyduck. No contest.

What video games do you play?: Fortnite, I don't have time to get into anything else.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: St. Bernard cause Im a big lazy beast.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2023, 12:39 PM by Kyamprac. Edited 1 time in total.)

Player Name: Mia Lavoie
Recreates: Who was your last player?: Sarah Burke
First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Full Discord Username: kyamprac

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): Too many

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? I like them best roasted on a fire or cooked up on the BBQ.. but know some people are into weird arrangements like hot dog pie. You do you.

What made you join the SHL?: Joined the first go around because I love hockey. Joined this go around with husband + friends for funsies.

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: As tempting as it would be, I don't think I would. I'd probably step on a bug or break something and I don't want to see the fallout of that.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Work is fresh in my mind right now so I could easily prattle on about random transportation laws I guess lol

Waffles or pancakes?: Love them both but if I had to choose, waffles with fruit.

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: Yes. A bear told me so.

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: Neat. Happy to wear a warmup jersey for any worthy cause - lots of great ones out there.

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Just started playing soccer again, reminds me how old I'm getting so that's fun. Otherwise lots of video games, board games, going out to local sporting events (hockey games, football games, baseball games.. basically anything except curling).

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Hard to pick just one. If it was a desert island type scenario I'd probably take Lord of the Rings or the Kingkiller Chronicle. Generally a fantasy/sci fi nerd but also love history.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Locker room. Probably evident from my last player but I'm really not super worried about stats and all those things basically determined by RNGesus. Mostly just like having a fun space to talk hockey and other nerdy things.

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Charmander. He had my heart when they first introduced him on the show in the 90s.

What video games do you play?: Bit of everything, big fan of survival games, RPGs. Recently played through Starfield, went through Cyberpunk again with the DLC drop, probably going to play Mass Effect again one of these days soon. Also play a lot of rando multiplayer like Rocket League, Ground Branch.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Maybe a golden retriever. Sometimes lazy, sometimes not. They can kind of be clowns, generally get along with everyone, but protective of their friends/family when they need to be.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

Player Name: Pom Purin
Position: Left Defense
First-Gens: How did you find the site? Referred by @Pyro182
Full Discord Username: milkbuggy

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc): Plenty :v)

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: Grilling

What made you join the SHL?: @Pyro182 

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: 30 minutes ago to eat my sandwich again or 10 years ago to play FF10 for the first time again.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Fighting games or the Final Fantasy series

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles 10000%

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: I'm in full support as someone who is actively a part of the LGBTQ+ community Smile

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Mainly cooking and hand crocheting! 

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): Been too long since I've read a book to remember which one's I really liked xd

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: The community experience in general! 

What's your favorite Pokemon? Why?: Jirachi, they've always been my favorite ever since I was a kid because of the movie!

What video games do you play?: Fighting games, rhythm games, sandbox, roguelikes, MOBA's, and some FPS's! 

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: Chowchow :D they're fluffy and clumsy and very strong!!

11-18-2023, 07:14 PMBadWolf Wrote: ONLY S74 SMJHL Rookies (S75 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who got drafted into the SHL (S74 SHL Draftees).

If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

6 TPE for completing all the questions.

SMJHL HO Questions (5 Questions)

Code:
Player Name: Simon Kotek
Position: Left Wing
Recreate or First Gen?: First gen
     Recreates: Who was your last player?:
     First-Gens: How did you find the site?: Was googling some hockey sim type games and found this
Full Discord Username: yaahody off

SMJHL GM Questions(14 Questions)

Code:
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie 1,3,6+, etc):atleast 10, maybe even more but im lazy

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?: im european so I cook the sausage and cut a hole in the breadroll or whatever you call it, then I put mustard in it and finally the sausage

What made you join the SHL?: I like hockey:)

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?: I dont know, Im happy with my life, I wouldnt try to change anything, because every bad thing that has happened to me was a lection

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?: Politics

Waffles or pancakes?: Waffles when they are crunchy

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?: yeah obviously

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?: ill wear it, why not

Any hobbies you've been into lately?: Im learning Spanish:)

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included): I have never read books, maybe the diary of the wimpy kid

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: Small details

What's your favorite pokemon? Why?: Mudkip, because he is op, I mean water and ground is so good

What video games do you play?: Fortnite, sometimes Rocket League, NHL, FIFA,

If you were to choose  a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: I would be a shih tzu, because its the breed of my dog, and he is pretty lovely and stupid so thats why

Deadline: The start of the S74 SMJHL draft