Create Account

Big ups to the Falcons

Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated. Big thanks to @dankoa @roastpuff @ibuprofenaddict @Aephino @DigDoug11 and some folks who I can't locate the usernames of for the support. Definitely could have done things differently, but you could say the same about everybody involved in that unpleasantness.

[Image: Skree.gif]

11-23-2023, 12:12 PMec06aaj Wrote: Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated. Big thanks to @dankoa @roastpuff @ibuprofenaddict @Aephino @DigDoug11 and some folks who I can't locate the usernames of for the support. Definitely could have done things differently, but you could say the same about everybody involved in that unpleasantness.

If you are still around im really glad

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Glad to see you sticking around! I tried reaching out in vain, but was hoping for this outcome and this feels good to read!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Good to see you back

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Happy to see you back!! I will hold back my DET hate for a moment. Hoping for clear air and best wishes to you <3
DMs are always open if you ever need to rant or someone to listen! Skreeeeeeeeeee

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Glad to see you back!

Monarchs

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Detroit is my enemy and I will continue to express this with all the hex! I can.

But welcome back good friend

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

fuck yeah

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Skreee Falcons

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]